The ghost thread

Azure Flare

Daihatsu Midget is Love. Daihatsu Midget is Life.
(Banned)
Carthage, TN
race_emhard
If anybody remembers, I posted in the Confession booth that I saw a ghost in my house. Last week, I was playing GT4, the air around me got cold for a few minutes, then returned to normal (Ironically I was racing on the Chamonix course). Just minutes ago, I heard a bang. I often see small flashes of light in the dark. And even in the daytime I sometimes see very small balls of black fly through the air and then disappear.

I never noticed this ghost before unless it just recently came here. I am not afraid of it, but I do want to capture it on video or in photos to prove its existence.

Anybody else or know anybody that has had paranormal experiences?

my house was built on an ancient indian burial ground, ghosts everywhere man.

EDIT: i'm a ghost too.

Last edited:
I remember believing in them when I was younger when we lived in a flat. My Mum believed in them too. Then we found out the flats were built on an old church and graveyard.

I don't believe in them though, just an interesting coincidence.

Ghosts-Ghosts-Everywhere.jpg

I see ghosts every now and then.
Every time on my second lap there is a ghost chasing me... disturbing!!!

Seriously, on topic i don't know that do think about it. Didn't encounter them yet. But i don't say categoricly no, neither.

I often see small flashes of light in the dark. And even in the daytime I sometimes see very small balls of black fly through the air and then disappear.

Go see an optician.
Or it's flooters like in family guy.

21bp253.png

That house has got a lot of history. 35 people have died at it, and some say you can still see their ghosts there. It was at that very house that a group of students were killed by a wolfboy who escaped from a mental institution. You see, that house was once a burial ground to a tribe of vampire Wichicaw Indians who ate the flesh of children with no eyes. Yah, a lot of history at that house.

/South Park quotes

Sorry couldn't help myself. :)

Last edited:
race'emhard

the inconvenient truth???

Sorry ;)

I've always had an open mind on such things.
My mum has had a couple of experiences though that she likes to share.
Not long after her dad(my grandad) died, she was sitting in the house one night alone watching tv, and the place in the sofa where he always sat when he came to visit cought her eye....because it was indented, as if someone was sitting on it. When she looked away, and looked back, it was back to normal. This has happened a few times.

Then later, after her mum(my grandma) died, she was again sitting in the house alone and she could smell the perfume that she used to wear, all around the living room, and she felt an atmosphere of warmth and comfort. I suspect my grandma likes to visit her to give her comfort because she lost both her parents.

As for me? Well, there is one occasion that I have witnessed with everybody in the house about ten years ago.
Our first dog died, and he always lay in the same spot next to the couch at night.
We decided to get another dog. One night, as we were all sat watching tv, he sat bolt upright, his ears raised, and stared intently at the spot where our old dog used to lie.
We knew exactly why he was doing this. He then walked slowly over to the spot, bent down and sniffed the carpet(obviously because the scent of our first dog was still imbedded there), then he started to dig with his paws at the carpet, as if trying to unearth something.
Ever since that night, he chooses that spot to lie in, as if there is a new pal there that he likes to be beside.

If anybody remembers, I posted in the Confession booth that I saw a ghost in my house. Last week, I was playing GT4, the air around me got cold for a few minutes, then returned to normal (Ironically I was racing on the Chamonix course). Just minutes ago, I heard a bang. I often see small flashes of light in the dark. And even in the daytime I sometimes see very small balls of black fly through the air and then disappear.

I never noticed this ghost before unless it just recently came here. I am not afraid of it, but I do want to capture it on video or in photos to prove its existence.

GOTTA CATCH'EM ALL !!

Seriously, i hope you capture some sort of evidence on film.

I love ghost stories... prove it to the world.

PS: nice avatar! you are trying to imitate WS? :lol:

Um, buddy, strange things happen to everyone and my general assumption about ghosts and any paranormal activity is:

Don't believe them, but don't doubt either....

I've already experienced some really, I mean really strange things, but I believe there is a thin line between imagination and reality when it comes to the supernatural side of things. Honestly, there are countless unexplained facts and I don't think I'm the one who will explain those things, I just ignore them when they happen and move on.

My mom had told us that once, when she was maybe 19 years old, she was in another city in Puerto Rico staying at her aunt's house with her family because they had to attend her grandfather's funeral really early in the morning at the same city. Anyway, the story goes that she was sleeping on a bed with her mom and her dad when she felt that something had grabbed her toes and pulled her. It didn't just pull her toes, but it supposedly managed to move her too! She screamed and her dad grabbed his gun and searched the whole house and backyard trying to find someone but they didn't find anything. Now she always sleeps with her toes under the covers, haha.

Also, when I was maybe three or four years old, I remember going to sleep in my bed one night, only to wake up and find that I'm sleeping on my sister's bed and she is sleeping on my bed. Weird thing is that none of us remember switching, and our parents tell us they didn't switch us either. I THINK THAT MAYBE ALIENS ABDUCTED US AND THEY MISPLACED US WHEN THEY RETURNED US TO OUR BEDS LOLZ. /paranoid

I had a ghost in my house once, it left after these guys took care of it.

(It was bound to be posted)

On-topic: I have never actually seen one, but I used to live in a house where one of the doors would always wind up being open even if we closed it extremely tight.

I've seen a ghost before in my kitchen. It was waay a bit after midnight and I was on my way to the kitchen for a drink. After I step my foot on the kitchen floor, I saw some creature wore a messy white cloth(?) with really, really long hair on the ceiling. The kitchen was dark, I didn't switch on any lighting at all but that creature or ghost or whatever hangs on the ceiling, doesn't show its face with only half of its body as no lower body seen... I stare at it for a while and it flew away out of the window like ''shuuuush!!''. My heart beats like hell!

Honestly I've seen a lot more ghosts before. Another one was when I was 11 years old in front of my parents room. Some told me the name of this ghost is ''Toyol'' as its speciality is to steal money. It intended to enter the room but when I saw it, it just ran away. The physical characteristic of this ghost is its skin is in green colour, short, fat, big stomach and it has a bald head... Its face is grumpy too! Sort of like Shrek but smaller and shorter :lol:

Paranormal experiences? I've had few, although there is good reason to believe that there is a strange present in my home.

When my Dad passed away earlier this year, there hadn't been much of a presence.
On June-whatever-Father's-Day-was, I had 2 dreams: one were God granted me one last day with my father, and another dream where I saw him once. Best dreams I've ever had.

Maybe a month later, my brother was watching TV around Midnight. Apparently, he quick texts me, and when I get to him, he's telling me about him just sitting there, and (he has Christmas lights hanging off the ceiling) he starts freaking out about the lights just started slamming against the wall.

Strange, huh?

My brother said he once saw a ghost on the other side of the hallway at 3:00 AM(he sleeps late). He said he wanted to research the families who owned this house before our parents but he never got to it. It must of been the lack of sleep that affected him.

Me, myself? I never had any paranormal experiences. So I have no good stories to tell.

One of the early american presidents claimed to have experienced a presence, what we are calling a ghost, and was quite certain the experience was valid. I remember reading about it especially because his conclusion was something along the lines of, "I am sure it was a disembodied presence, but I am also sure it means absolutely nothing to me and the matters at hand." As a teenager that stuck with me, because it demonstrated a mind that could be convinced of paranormal activity without becoming obsessed with it. I was obsessed with it. So it was a relief :)

The house where I grew up (and where my parents still live) is in a heavily wooded area. As such, it's extremely quiet, makes lots of weird shadows, and there are lots of things that go bump in the night (raccoons digging through garbage cans, mostly). Still, there is one experience that I've never been able to figure out rationally. One summer day, my sister and I were alone at home (I was probably 8 years old or so). We were both in the living room when we both heard a very strong and distinct sound of a person moaning from the attic, along with a couple of thumps. It lasted several seconds, and scared the bejeebees out of both of us. We told our dad later that night, and he kind of shrugged, giving us the stand-by "house-settling" response. Granted, when the house settles, it will make some creaks, squeaks, and rattles, but nothing like what we heard that day. It's never happened again...just one of those one-time deals, but it still leaves me wondering...

Last edited:
My most recent paranormal experience? March this year, when every game store in town had copies of GT5 on display.
It was then I realised I was seeing things, cos the release date had been pushed back again.

There is a ghost in my house, but it's a friendly ghost. I think I'll keep him around. One time he found my keys for me! They weren't there, then the next minute they were!

I'm pretty sure my house is haunted.

I bought this house last year.I do paranormal investigations maybe 6 times a year and who would have thought that i would get a house that was haunted,pretty cool right...well kind of.

I have had things happen here ever since i bought this place.I remember the first week i had the house i was getting ready for bed.I set my clock for work and then i turn off my light.I go to get in the bed and from left to right a small yellowish-white ball goes from left to right into the wall.I thought my eyes were just playing tricks on me since i was tired until about 2 weeks later i seen the same thing happen in the hallway.Ever since then i haven't seen it anymore.

Other things have happened to.This has only happened once.I was sleeping,but sorta just tossing and turning.I roll over and was just about asleep and i heard a very loud whisper in my ear.I nearly jumped out of my skin.

Just a few days ago i had the TV down at a low volume and i was on my laptop.All of a sudden i had this really big burst of cold air just hit me all over for maybe 2 seconds and it was over.Maybe 5 minutes later i heard a loud voice in the hallway.I couldn't make out what it was but it shocked me to say the least.

Sometimes i hear footsteps and knocks through out the house as well.

The good thing is this stuff doesn't happen all the time.I've had maybe 10 or 11 really crazy experiences since i've lived here for a year.

On-topic: I have never actually seen one, but I used to live in a house where one of the doors would always wind up being open even if we closed it extremely tight.

Wouldn't a ghost go through the door instead of opening it? If fact, isn't it impossible for a ghost to open a door since, well, they are bodiless beings?

Well, maybe you found a telekinetic ghost. Who knows.

:lol:

I heard a bang.

Um, buddy, strange things happen to everyone and my general assumption about ghosts and any paranormal activity is:

Don't believe them, but don't doubt either....

I've already experienced some really, I mean really strange things, but I believe there is a thin line between imagination and reality when it comes to the supernatural side of things. Honestly, there are countless unexplained facts and I don't think I'm the one who will explain those things, I just ignore them when they happen and move on.

we both heard a very strong and distinct sound of a person moaning from the attic, along with a couple of thumps. It lasted several seconds, and scared the bejeebees out of both of us.

...a small yellowish-white ball goes from left to right into the wall.
...i heard a very loud whisper in my ear. I nearly jumped out of my skin.
...i had this really big burst of cold air just hit me all over for maybe 2 seconds and it was over.Maybe 5 minutes later i heard a loud voice in the hallway.
...Sometimes i hear footsteps and knocks through out the house as well.

Wouldn't a ghost go through the door instead of opening it? If fact, isn't it impossible for a ghost to open a door since, well, they are bodiless beings?

These are mainly poltergeist (noisy ghost) phenomena. Very typical among teenagers. Lights will go on or off. Loud rappings will be heard on doors or walls. In extreme cases objects will move around or fires ignite. Psychiatrists and counselors write it off to youthful emotional energies, but the truth is we don't really understand this, except that it does happen. As we age, these kinds of things taper off and stop happening.

Respectfully submitted,
Dotini

I've seen on Ghosthunters and Ghost Adventures doors open and it's one of the most interesting things ghosts can do.If a ghost can gather enough energy they can do just about anything.

One of my favorites was on Ghost Adventures when they were in that old building in Nevada.One of the guys goes to the back because he was hearing noises.He opens the door and a brick flies across the room.Needless to say he bolts and freaks out so the other guy freaks out as well.They were so freaked that they jumped out a window at least 20 ft in the air.

This episode was when they only had 2 guys on the team.It's on the very first season if you would like to check it out.The guy that owned the building went by the name of Red to make it easier to know you have the right episode.

One of my favorites was on Ghost Adventures when they were in that old building in Nevada.One of the guys goes to the back because he was hearing noises.He opens the door and a brick flies across the room.Needless to say he bolts and freaks out so the other guy freaks out as well.They were so freaked that they jumped out a window at least 20 ft in the air.

That's why I could never be a crewmember on those shows, the urge to mess with the Hosts would be too great, it'd have the most bricks thrown, lights flickering and other "phenomena" of any ghost show on TV (And the "ghosts" would suspiciously laugh like crazy :P)

From,
Chris.

That's why I could never be a crewmember on those shows, the urge to mess with the Hosts would be too great, it'd have the most bricks thrown, lights flickering and other "phenomena" of any ghost show on TV (And the "ghosts" would suspiciously laugh like crazy :P)

From,
Chris.

I'd probably do that as well

I wouldn't do it all the time,but if i seen an investigation was going badly and the crew were getting bored/tired i would liven things up.Farting in a coffee can in dead silence would wake everyone up :lol:

Back