The Gran Turismo 3 Drift Bible Volume 1 is Up and Ready 2 View

Ask and ye shall recieve I guess . . . .

Here's the link.

http://www.nightmajik.com/driftbible.wmv

Please DO NOT download the file until 11:00 P.M Eastern Time, otherwise you will recieve an incomplete version.

Sorry about the file going MIA, no one was downloading it for quite sometime so it was just taking up space.

I'll leave it up there until it starts dying off again.

Remember . . .not until 11:00 P.M Eastern Time.

Semper Fidelis,
Shadow Drifter

you should see this guy drift in real life, if u have not he is featured on my dvd coming out soon, very good guy

Biggamehit
you should see this guy drift in real life, if u have not he is featured on my dvd coming out soon, very good guy
too many skylines crashed TT_TT I still have those pics Shadow!!!!!!

sawgunner942
could someone please repost a good link to download the drift bible for gt3. none of these links work. i would really appreciate the help.

Welcome to GTP...

The links have been dead for quite some time... If someone is willing to host it for you, so be it... However, I don't think it necessarily displays the best representations of drift techniques... If you need help with drifting, feel free to stop by IDM:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=47507&page=1

(link to the IDM website and forum at the bottom of the first post)

Or, you can ask a question in this forum... However, please use the search button before asking any questions... Chances are what you ask for has been answered before...

;)

ok im like realllly new to this whole drift thing. i've been into it since the initial D arcade games. but thats totally something else. gran turismo is where its really at judging by all these amazing videos i've been seeing ( credits too all drifters out there) keep up the good work. now the problem is my gt3 disc crapped out on me. so im forced to practice on gt2 :S.
my question now would be. is there relevance in means of handling as opposed to gt3? i cant seem to get it in gt2. i've been at it for 3 nights in a row. and its always over-steer to spin out. or under-steer to smack into a wall. im so lost. i drive an S-15 Spec R Aero. and i cant seem to get the settings right. can anyone help?

Azfar42
ok im like realllly new to this whole drift thing. i've been into it since the initial D arcade games. but thats totally something else. gran turismo is where its really at judging by all these amazing videos i've been seeing ( credits too all drifters out there) keep up the good work. now the problem is my gt3 disc crapped out on me. so im forced to practice on gt2 :S.
my question now would be. is there relevance in means of handling as opposed to gt3? i cant seem to get it in gt2. i've been at it for 3 nights in a row. and its always over-steer to spin out. or under-steer to smack into a wall. im so lost. i drive an S-15 Spec R Aero. and i cant seem to get the settings right. can anyone help?
haha, since a friend have borrowed my PS2 mem card i am drifting in GT2 now as well.

Btw: none of the driftbible vid works for me :( can someone repost it please?

Fa1nt_F1rst
can someone repost the driftbible im downloading the IDM vid thanks.

Thank you for your interest in the IDM vid...

To tell you the truth, the GT3 Drift Bible isn't really all that great... A lot of the techniques shown are not really accurate... Watch the real Drift Bible, if you want to learn good technique, or just watch various drift vids and watch the techniques used to initiate...

;)

Delphic Reason
Thank you for your interest in the IDM vid...

To tell you the truth, the GT3 Drift Bible isn't really all that great... A lot of the techniques shown are not really accurate... Watch the real Drift Bible, if you want to learn good technique, or just watch various drift vids and watch the techniques used to initiate...

;)
hehe, have seen the real Drift Bible if it is the one with Keichi Tsuchiya you mean ;) doesn't matter anyway :)

PS: looking forward to more GT4 drift vids from you and the team!! just love the IDM Video Magazine Vol.1 and your Positive Lock :D 👍

Drift on! 👍

GT4 Drift King
what i miss in gt4 is that e-brake locks all 4 tires now insteed of just the rear

GT4 locks all four tires when you pull the e-brake?... That's just not true at all... It only locks the rear tires, as it would in real life...

;)

GT4 Drift King
u sure cause i cant use it to get the back to swing out anymore

Yes, I am positive... The problem you are having is with GT4's understeering flaw... It makes it harder to initiate drifts with the foot brake or the e-brake... A lot of people are having the same problems...

;)

GT4 Drift King
the only non realistic thing in the game

Not quite...

The grip coeficient between lateral and longitudinal, is not done very well... This isn't imediately apparent when grip racing, but as soon as you start drifting, you realise something is off... Yet, there are ways to get around all of these problems... You have to sort of trick the game into doing what you want...

;)

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the ryen49.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.
Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found
Internet Explorer

^
^
^
well... this is what i get. please fix it. tq.

umm can you help me i want to download because im still a,lil rusty on drifting but when i download it says "page cannot be found can you give eny altirnitive thnx:)

Back