The Gran Turismo 3 Drift Bible Volume 1 is Up and Ready 2 View

Great video man
but i have one question
i tried using the methods you taught, the crank then hand brake then brake then smash the gas, i can drift with them, but the drifts seem slow. . .any tips on keeping up the speed through the drift or making the drift faster?

pm or just reply. . .

[or is the answer just more practice? . . .] :dopey:

Keyes
it was a question for anyone really

but that is a shame. . .

I don't particularly agree with most of what is in "The Drift Bible"... It's overenginered drifting... Send me a PM explaining your problem and what car/HP/tires you are using, and I will help simplify the process so it isn't so overwhelming...

;)

personally, theres alot of wasted time, i like the way u showed your pedals and they wheel. but other then that there alot of things i disagreed on.

for example the corner u were using. u should have been using a single turn, to not confuse people, like when u should enter the turn, counteer stearing points, and appropriate times for using the e-brake. there should have also been a small portion of the video for use of controllers. because i know there is a signifigant difference when using the wheel to the controller. also the drift bible. i don't agree with this as a good name. if u were to use this name again, for a future vidoe, i suggest that explain more tequnies, talk about wheel spin, and go a little more in depth.

Other then that this has been a pretty good video. Keep up the good work 👍

RX-7_FC_DrIfteR
personally, theres alot of wasted time, i like the way u showed your pedals and they wheel. but other then that there alot of things i disagreed on.

for example the corner u were using. u should have been using a single turn, to not confuse people, like when u should enter the turn, counteer stearing points, and appropriate times for using the e-brake. there should have also been a small portion of the video for use of controllers. because i know there is a signifigant difference when using the wheel to the controller. also the drift bible. i don't agree with this as a good name. if u were to use this name again, for a future vidoe, i suggest that explain more tequnies, talk about wheel spin, and go a little more in depth.

Other then that this has been a pretty good video. Keep up the good work 👍

who you talking to? the guy left a long ass time ago....

Back