The Gran Turismo 3 Drift Bible Volume 1 is Up and Ready 2 View

Apricot Hill is where I run all my tests... for anything.

Grand Valley is also pretty nice once you have it available in arcade...

yes please someone repost cause i just got the Logitech DFP and i love it and i love GT3 but i have no idea how to drift. I keep trying but i always spin out or i go way too slow. Please repost thank you :)

i just saw the vid and i must give shadow props for making it but there are some flaws in your vid/driving like when yo talk about the brakes being like real cars but then you are drifting an auto so your not really drifting is more of a power over skill most of the time because you are not controling the rpms and that is when you can pull of the most important drift the braking drift that requires you down shift and brake at the same time to kick the tail and when using manual the car completely changes becuase you have to go into more detail with the gears and you have to pay more attention to gears while driving to make sure you stay in power band.

Batmanbeyon
i just saw the vid and i must give shadow props for making it but there are some flaws in your vid/driving like when yo talk about the brakes being like real cars but then you are drifting an auto so your not really drifting is more of a power over skill most of the time because you are not controling the rpms and that is when you can pull of the most important drift the braking drift that requires you down shift and brake at the same time to kick the tail and when using manual the car completely changes becuase you have to go into more detail with the gears and you have to pay more attention to gears while driving to make sure you stay in power band.
I disagree, but that is shadow's style of drifting, everyone is different to do the brake drift, I slow down( hold the brake until a certain gear) and let the accel do the work, but in power over you release the gas then hit the gas again and you can hold the gas but in brake drifting you keep the gas at a certain level, but lastly the video is like a year old, you never knew that SHadow drifter has gained or learned more tech. and I want you to do a better job than my friend here.Remember not to use "and" so much.

Batmanbeyon
ok mom lol jp bro but yeah he could be using manual bever know but the auto is still not really drifting.

:dopey:

Uh, yes it is. I'm not a proponant of it. However I know some people that can drift quite well in automatics. So don't say it's not really drifting, it's just a different style.

i use auto with ds2, but manual with the dfp sequential stick

Swift
:dopey:

Uh, yes it is. I'm not a proponant of it. However I know some people that can drift quite well in automatics. So don't say it's not really drifting, it's just a different style.

If you want an example of some auto drifters look at Shadow Drifter. If you watch the Drift Bible vid, you'll notice he use's auto. Too bad hes gone now.

I will uploaded but you guys must promise me or 19xx that you have to save it to your pc because if the bandwith is over used, I will take it off or 19xx will delete all the videos on the server and never let us use it again
if you don't care about the bandwith, just don't download it at all
if you at school, don't download it
remember to right click on save

nightkids4ever
I will uploaded but you guys must promise me or 19xx that you have to save it to your pc because if the bandwith is over used, I will take it off or 19xx will delete all the videos on the server and never let us use it again
if you don't care about the bandwith, just don't download it at all
if you at school, don't download it
remember to right click on save

that ok i got you covered nightkids4ever, ill upload it to yousandIt,if the link is down pm me and I well reupload the link.

I know i'm really late and all but I really want to watch this so if somoene would be nice to reupload this it woudl be greatly appreciated or send me it through aim or anything just pm me. thanks

Back