The Gran Turismo 5 Edited Pictures Thread (56k Warning)

• Thread starter PSNgamer
  • 260 comments
5782686676_55ba8b369f_b.jpg

how did you edit this one, what are your settings?

how did you edit this one, what are your settings?

Here's the original for reference:
5790624674_2298c0b4e1_b.jpg

I used Cross Processing and upped the lighting level enough so there wasn't much green, if any, left. (sorry, i honestly don't remember the exact number :guilty: )

I set the Aperture to f/45 and the shutter speed to 1/60

In Photoshop CS5, I did some color corrections and such and then went to

Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Black & White

which made a duplicate of the photo but in black and white.

I then proceeded to use the eraser tool to get rid of the B&W from the F1 but kept, what i know what would look weird in color, in B&W (for example, the windows).

That's it really :lol:

I learned how to do this for 2.0 Advanced Competition Week 26 or I should say, I read up on a tutorial a fellow GTP'er made (oddly enough, I can't remember where I saw it, but I know it was on GTP).

I got a bit sick of seeing the jumbotron screens at the Tokyo Kart track in the Compact Car seasonal not showing any sort of live action so I decided to fix it :).

I took a shot of one of the big screens as I drove by, then took another shot from the same replay (I think it was actually a different angle of the same point in time) and, with some mild editing, pasted it up over the original screen image :).

CR-ZJumbotron.jpg

I got a bit sick of seeing the jumbotron screens at the Tokyo Kart track in the Compact Car seasonal not showing any sort of live action so I decided to fix it :).

I took a shot of one of the big screens as I drove by, then took another shot from the same replay (I think it was actually a different angle of the same point in time) and, with some mild editing, pasted it up over the original screen image :).

CR-ZJumbotron.jpg

Genius! 👍 :)

I'm not a Photoshop expert, but I think I'm getting the hang of it. Here's a little something I threw together today. I got inspired to make a track shot as I was driving my Evo hybrid on the 'Ring. I hope you like it :)

8938859451_77c8a3e560_o.jpg

Back