The Gran Turismo 5 Edited Pictures Thread (56k Warning)

• Thread starter PSNgamer
  • 260 comments
BoostedM3:

I work as a cg artist in VFX/Film, so that's why I have lots of brushes and a brand spanking new pc :D

It definitely makes sense for a separate thread for edited shots.

Indeed it does, and I like that this thread already exists separately from the other thread, specifically for people to play with their photo-editing software of choice 👍

By that do you mean leave it in the GT5 section? I guess that makes sense to help raise awareness of the epicness of photomode. (sticky?)

But yeah I think there should be a thread for edited shots, whether they are your own or not. As you said, credit should be given of course (unless it's watermarked).

A move to the Photomode sub-forum general board (the FAQ is lonely) will make the most sense. There will be a redirect here to point people in the right direction. We could learn a lot from some of the members in here :)

Not sure who the original (top) one was. My edit is below, went kinda hdr on it. I hate having to edit other peoples shots lol, wish I had the game myself :(.

5198882281_63d72c3ae5_b.jpg

Quick question, what are some of the basic things you guys are doing to edit these pictures? I have very little experience with photo editing, but would love to learn how to do this kind of stuff.

Inspired by the really nice ads Mr Turismo was doing, I decided to do one myself using one of his pictures.

X6yRE.png

I'm not a photoshop guru so I only made very slight modifications to the original but I like how it came out

it's definitely gonna be used as my sig on some forum

viperww.jpg

Back