The Gran Turismo Car & Track Wishlist Thread...

• Thread starter Famine
  • 305 comments
It is true that they're similar, although I'd still want 80's Fuji mostly for the scenery.

OG Grand Valley reminds me of Autopolis too, especially the final sector with the curved spectator stands.

Now you've suggested it though, I might use HSR Reversed as a sort of 80's Fuji substitute...

Now for what I'd put in update 1.47...

New Cars
Bugatti EB110 Super Sport '94
View attachment 1344993

Part of the late 80s/early 90s supercar boom, the Bugatti EB110 debuted in 1991. The design was orginally penned by Marcello Gandini, but this was considered too radical and triggered a last minute redesign. The result is a rather brutish looking supercar, perhaps not traditionally beautiful but certainly impressive.

Why should this be in the game?
The EB110 is a missing link in the Bugatti story, the first "modern" Bugatti albeit not produced by the current company. It has featured in few racing games so an appearance in GT7 would be most welcome.

Cizeta V16T '91
View attachment 1344994

Produced by a consortium of ex-Lamborghini employees, the Cizeta V16T was part funded by synthpop composer Giorgio Moroder.

The V16T is about the purest expression of the late Marcello Gandini's design philosophy, this design being originally intended for the Lamborghini Diablo. It would make a wonderful tribute, as well as returning a car to the franchise that has appeared in Gran Turismo games since GT4.

Vector W8 '89
View attachment 1344995
As you can tell, I love the 80s, and this might be the most outrageously 80s car ever designed. It looks like a spaceship on wheels - all the design tropes of late 20th century science fiction stuffed in a car. I mean, imaging how the interior would look in VR:

View attachment 1344997

There's no logic here. Honestly, the W8 was a complete disaster and a mechanical nightmare. I just like the idea of it. Plus, Vectors have appeared in the game before - in the form of the Diablo-based M12 of the later 1990s.

Chevrolet Corvette (C5) '00
View attachment 1344998

The fifth generation Corvette launched in 1997 and was notably one of the last cars to sport pop up headlights. In racing trim, it scored victories at Le Mans and Daytona.

Obviously, the C5 would complete the Corvette family tree in GT7. It was a premium model in GT5 and 6 so I'm not sure it would be difficult to add.

New Tracks

Midfield Raceway

View attachment 1344999

An iconic Gran Turismo original circuit that many will have fond memories of, Midfield is the ideal venue for faster races featuring Gr1, Gr2, and Super Formula cars.

New Events

World Touring Car 800 at Midfield Raceway - 10 laps - rewards 500,000cr.
World Touring Car 900 at Midfield Raceway - 12 laps - rewards 750,000cr.
American Clubman Cup 700 at Midfield Raceway - 5 laps- rewards 100,000cr.
Hypercar Challenge at Special Stage Route 7 - 2 laps - rewards 120,000cr.

Engine Swaps

C7 Gr3 LS V8 to Corvette C5 '00, Corvette C8 '20.
hell yes on this one.

I'm still highly curious on if we'll ever see a new layout for Colorado Springs, as the Lake layout's title really does follow the same naming format as other venues that later have received additional layouts like Dragon Trail, Alsace, and Sardegna. It's even more intriguing when you factor in the licensing deal with Pikes Peak, as I believe that course IRL is near (or perhaps even at) the locale of the fictional Colorado Springs venue.

I'm still highly curious on if we'll ever see a new layout for Colorado Springs, as the Lake layout's title really does follow the same naming format as other venues that later have received additional layouts like Dragon Trail, Alsace, and Sardegna. It's even more intriguing when you factor in the licensing deal with Pikes Peak, as I believe that course IRL is near (or perhaps even at) the locale of the fictional Colorado Springs venue.
Based on this thread, it's rather far away from the hill climb:

I would love to see the any year of the Civic FD sedan 2008-2012 Type R
1713376305952.png

I know we have the hatchbacks but I prefer the regular 4 sedan or saloon look

Last edited:
Speaking of tracks/courses...I would love to see some point to point courses which I don't believe have been included in any GT title since GT2. The Highway 1 course, egregiously named Grand Valley, really should have been a P2P from Carmel to Big Sur and notably not called Grand Valley which still makes no sense.

It would be really interesting to see how PD would approach an open world game like the Horizon, Crew, TDU series. I think it would be weird and charming.

Last edited:
It would be really interesting to see how PD would approach an open world game like the Horizon
Forza Horizon is one of the few reasons I keep my Series X. If PD WOULD make a open world game I would never leave my PS5 again 😂

I apologise for the sheer length of this, as I got started on it, got carried away and then read Famines ground rules so I've cut it short there and will make a new list up. Enjoy for the moment.

Edit: will do this a different way in subsequent posts but got a master list to draw from now 😊

Last edited:
got carried away and then read Famines ground rules so I've cut it short
I mean, it's still over 100 cars. How patient do you think someone about to murder you is going to be as you reel that lot off?
Please keep your posts to a reasonable length; think about things you'd really want, if someone was holding you at knifepoint for a quick answer.
And that's kinda the point of me saying it. I read the first... three maybe of those, before realising that my phone had an entire full screen of just the "A"s. Now imagine PD comes to this thread all "Hey, I wonder what cars GTP members are really into right no... ooooh my god we're scrolling past that post".

You may as well have posted no cars because it's not worth reading as, while I'm sure there's plenty of really excellent ideas in there, it's just a list to scroll past and everything gets kind of lost. I'd also be surprised if you had gone into the Suggestions forum and Liked all 100+ (and on checking one at random... my surprised face remains unused), which while not a requirement is a good idea. And much easier with a much shorter list.

There's nothing to stop you from posting a nice, short, curated list of knifepoint items and then... doing it again later on. Like, I picked eight cars (which I also voted on... and provided links to vote on) back in February, and I'm going to do it again now.

1713397047394.png

1713396621787.png

And:

• Gamston Circuit

1713393455256.png

Although Gamston has no nominations thread to "Like", but then nobody really knows what the layout was either (my approximation above) or even which direction it ran. It staged two non-championship rounds of Formula One - the Nottingham Trophy and the 1st Sheffield Telegraph Trophy - in August 1950.

Also Jim Glickenhaus owns the Modulo so that's probably not happening.

I mean, it's still over 100 cars. How patient do you think someone about to murder you is going to be as you reel that lot off?

And that's kinda the point of me saying it. I read the first... three maybe of those, before realising that my phone had an entire full screen of just the "A"s. Now imagine PD comes to this thread all "Hey, I wonder what cars GTP members are really into right no... ooooh my god we're scrolling past that post".

You may as well have posted no cars because it's not worth reading as, while I'm sure there's plenty of really excellent ideas in there, it's just a list to scroll past and everything gets kind of lost. I'd also be surprised if you had gone into the Suggestions forum and Liked all 100+ (and on checking one at random... my surprised face remains unused), which while not a requirement is a good idea. And much easier with a much shorter list.

There's nothing to stop you from posting a nice, short, curated list of knifepoint items and then... doing it again later on. Like, I picked eight cars (which I also voted on... and provided links to vote on) back in February, and I'm going to do it again now.

View attachment 1347554

View attachment 1347553

And:

• Gamston Circuit

View attachment 1347552

Although Gamston has no nominations thread to "Like", but then nobody really knows what the layout was either (my approximation above) or even which direction it ran. It staged two non-championship rounds of Formula One - the Nottingham Trophy and the 1st Sheffield Telegraph Trophy - in August 1950.

Also Jim Glickenhaus owns the Modulo so that's probably not happening.

Well I was thinking to myself maybe if I keep on with this list the police might have a chance of finding me before my attacker gets me or he might fall asleep who knows. But yeah fair enough lists of 8 from now on.

After watching the Hagerty channel vidoe about the Rover SD1 I would to see this: Rover Vitasse that raced in DTM in 1986. Since we have the Merc & the Bimmer might as well another another DTM car
1713456129309.png

I'd like to see ss route 11 back and route 7,also I'd like to see the middle part of route x complete and accessible.....more 80s and 90s audi's,ford's,etc 😊

18efeca270d0-3d52C9BC7366E99C697.315B375F96579043_message_438699931661569_1713671608053.jpg

Oh how I wish for this track to be re-created in GT7.
It can be done, PD has some of the old banking scanned and the rest can be digitally created from older blueprints and other cartographic data, photos and such are available for the details.

"IT COULD WORK ! !"
(Victor Frankenstein)

(Not Abby Normal)

Back