THE GRAND TOUR! MONDAY EVENINGS! 7:30ET/00:30GMTOpen 

• Thread starter Benny44
  • 259 comments
Hello all,

Sorry you haven't seen me on the tracks lately. I've been playing COD... As far as the final event is concerned, I'll let you all know if I can make it when a date/ time gets nailed down. TTYL!

Hey all - sorry I haven't been on the boards. I was in the middle of moving and all that entails, but FINALLY I'm back online and moved in (well, save for all the boxes that need unpacking). I had to get a new PS3, so I'm in the process of re-installing GT6 and the updates. If anyone's interested in racing, let me know what nights work for each of you and maybe we can pick one where the most people can play :-)

Welcome back! Pretty much any days/evenings are good for me except Tuesdays and Fridays.

I wish you luck with the reinstall :ouch: lol its not that bad, mine took 8 hours with an hour or so out for dinner.

as you caught me last time, lately morning and afternoons is what's working for me, so you guys decide on a night, and I'll do my best to be there

and as an Idea what to run. Lower trim cars. per example, the Nissan silvia. you'll find it in two specs. Q's and K's, the later being the fastest. so you pic the lower one.
Ford focus RS, well, you now can pick the ford focus SVT170. wow!
Lupo GTI? nope, you're picking the lupo 1.2

and so on. this might be a way to play with cars that rarely get any love.

Hey there Benny. It's been awhile since our Sick Cylinder Sundays!

Sorry I've not been involved with your series at all, it looked to be a fun concept too. Unfortunately my online racing has been a bit sporadic this year but if I'm free for your final fling I'll sure try to join you - although it is quite late/early over here. :boggled:

Got to keep the GT6 flag flying. 👍

I'm available tonight. Might create a public room in the club a bit earlier than @Benny44 normal time.

400pp CS, 450pp CS, 500pp USA 1970s, pickup trucks, FF, re-using past formats where people have the cars. Light boost to help keep us together.

I'm available tonight. Might create a public room in the club a bit earlier than @Benny44 normal time.

400pp CS, 450pp CS, 500pp USA 1970s, pickup trucks, FF, re-using past formats where people have the cars. Light boost to help keep us together.
Great idea @BenMillard! I won't be on tonight, and I picked up some new contracts(I do commercial cleaning), so now Monday-Thursday are not ideal for me. Monday & Wednesday are do-able, but I'm not home until 9:30(10:30EST) which doesn't work for those of you from overseas.

Room has been up for about 40 minutes.

:gtpflag:

EDIT: Room closed. A couple of friends stopped by for a few laps. A nice little reconnection.

Last edited:
Hey all-this series is officially cancelled, unless someone wants to take over. I sold my PS3, games, and everything else over the past week (I made enough to get a PS4:cool:). I've been quite busy - spring is a crazy time to be a cleaner! Anyway, it's been nice racing with you, and if any of you race on PS4 now, please let me know! I haven't bought the system or a game yet, I'll do that today or tomorrow.

Also-what game do I get? P-cars or something else. Keep in mind I have no wheel

Back