The Grand Tour Sacks The American, the Boys Hunt for a Replacement

I think they should try one of those new fashioned sim racers that seem to be as quick as real ones nowadays. ;):P

Oh why can't you ever do anything right James? Pleeeeeease just do something right for a change!

Where do we sign up? I nominate myself and will wear a power ranger suit while I woo the world with sideways automotive theatre.

Finally. There is a video going round of Mark Webber auditioning for the role. Hope he gets involved, he’d fit in well I think.

Chris Harris drives is great, it's what TG should have been all along. He doesn't deserve to have to put up with those three morons and their tired brand of unfunny scripted bollocks.

I can agree that Harris would not fit Clarkson, May, and Hammond. Although, I can't complain about having two different car shows. I certainly enjoy Top Gear now more so than The Grand Tour. But you can sometimes enjoy their childish comedy. Hence...sometimes.

Is no one else annoyed that the car they crash is not a Clio but a Megane. And they ruined a perfectly good Megane RS!?

They crashed both of them though. There's no way that Clio survived a plunge off a ramp into a building.

Is no one else annoyed that the car they crash is not a Clio but a Megane. And they ruined a perfectly good Megane RS!?
Yeah, that was pretty appalling. Two great new cars trashed for stupid minute long YouTube videos. What a waste, embarrassing that such drivel is labeled car culture, continuing the downward trajectory of the later TG seasons but now with Amazon's money to piss away. /rant

Yeah, that was pretty appalling. Two great new cars trashed for stupid minute long YouTube videos. What a waste, embarrassing that such drivel is labeled car culture, continuing the downward trajectory of the later TG seasons but now with Amazon's money to piss away. /rant
It's every Megane RS's ultimate fate - to end up on its roof. Admittedly it's usually at the Nurburgring, but still.

(also the cars were probably stolen/recovered or Category A/B/C insurance losses; they're not that stupid)

I love the Webber video,

This is good fun :lol:

I think Mika Hakkinen could be fun too :D

I was lucky enough to attend a filming day of The Grand Tour a couple of weeks ago, the new tame racing driver is a lady, though they didn't reveal her identity she looked pretty handy driving the new McLaren round the track.

Also, Celebrity Brain Crash has been replaced with a pair of celebrity guests in the studio who compete against each other round a short rallycross type track in a Jaguar F-Type.

As an American, I'm glad The American is gone.

I'm never too bothered about who they have driving but Skinner needs to go.

Back