The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 05 - CLOSED

• Thread starter syntex123
  • 166 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll edit the post. I thought he was talking about editing the liveries themselves. I’ll change when I get to a laptop.

I’ll edit the post. I thought he was talking about editing the liveries themselves. I’ll change when I get to a laptop.
No no no. :lol: Just the arrangement of the images themselves.

The liveries are well within the rules and look good :cheers:

NOTE - Not final entry. I may upgrade it to such status later. If I don't, it can be left outside the poll with no questions necessary.

With the thought "does the drink always have to be Red Bull?"

cocacola3.jpg

cocacola2.jpg

cocacola1.jpg

Last edited:
NOTE - Not final entry. I may upgrade it to such status later. If I don't, it can be left outside the poll with no questions necessary.

With the thought "does the drink always have to be Red Bull?"

cocacola3.jpg

cocacola2.jpg

cocacola1.jpg

Great theme, it’s exactly the other idea I had because Coke have 3 main brand variants, well 4 if you include Caffeine Free. Good job!

FINAL ENTRY

Hi everyone, I tried something totally unusual. A Unicorn fantasy livery.
It was the first time I work on a Gr 1 car.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/fr/gts...lery/all/livery/3599907/1/8143085445119509521
https://www.gran-turismo.com/fr/gts...lery/all/livery/3599907/1/8295644880889217049
Nice to see a new one in the livery competition ! I have a preference for the black one but they’ll look great together. Be sure to take your entry pics as explained in the rules.

PS: message privé si besoin d’une traduction ;)

FINAL ENTRY

Audi Saxton 7UP Racing R18

75yzE3w.png

vKFsfMf.png

n6FUkHD.png

First off HUGE thanks to @Maninashed for the decals, without him this livery wouldn’t have been possible!
This is my first time entering something like this and the first time I was able to put together a mental image of a design and then follow through. I’m still learning but pretty happy with the final result.
Idea was to have the flat planes be the team colours (Purple with cyan and pink lines) but the rest of the body work dedicated to the main sponsor.

Sorry for formatting errors I’m on mobile and don’t know how to colour text!

Last edited:
Put this around the text:
Code:
[color=red]...[/color]

Nice livery btw 👍
Cheers!
I know my masking skills are fairly basic and the livery isn’t anything like as complicated as some previous entries. But I’m super happy with how it turned out. :D

FINAL ENTRY

Rebellion Racing Lola-Toyota TS030 No.12 & 13 LMP1

Pretty gutted I missed out on the last competition, not this time! :dopey:

FINAL ENTRY

Audi Saxton 7UP Racing R18

DdLgKUEW4AAEc6p.jpg

DdLgPLXWkAAZiQs.jpg

DdLgVKMWAAAAsv6.jpg

First off HUGE thanks to @Maninashed for the decals, without him this livery wouldn’t have been possible!
This is my first time entering something like this and the first time I was able to put together a mental image of a design and then follow through. I’m still learning but pretty happy with the final result.
Idea was to have the flat planes be the team colours (Purple with cyan and pink lines) but the rest of the body work dedicated to the main sponsor.

Sorry for formatting errors I’m on mobile and don’t know how to colour text!

Not really sure I'll even bother coming up with something, after these two entries :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I don’t see your images, they won’t load for me :(
Me neither.

Lots of strong entries. I was up till late working on mine and still have a few hours work to go, but it feels in vain now as it looks so basic compared to some of these :indiff:

Me neither.

Lots of strong entries. I was up till late working on mine and still have a few hours work to go, but it feels in vain now as it looks so basic compared to some of these :indiff:

I thought that we’ll see less entries with the Gr.1 limitation but I was wrong ! Great work from everyone and finally some choices when it comes to Gr.1 races... I wish we can see your entry too, @BLiTZ !

Also, @UnkaD and @Hayden, I saw that you shared nice LMP liveries. Would you fancy making a colour variation and try an entry ?

I thought that we’ll see less entries with the Gr.1 limitation but I was wrong ! Great work from everyone and finally some choices when it comes to Gr.1 races... I wish we can see your entry too, @BLiTZ !

Also, @UnkaD and @Hayden, I saw that you shared nice LMP liveries. Would you fancy making a colour variation and try an entry ?

I'm hoping to get it finished tonight. I've got the basic layout done and most of the decals but I'm not happy with the colour scheme (nevermind making a second version but I know roughly what I plan to do for that - nothing exciting just an alternate colour)

That's exactly what I was working on.:) At the time I posted the pictures I only had one done, but it was 2am and I needed sleep. I'll probably finish the other two today.

I really do want to give this a try...

...but I can't design on the shark fin of the Audi R18 (older model) :banghead: help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back