The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 19 - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 150 comments
This entry is based on a style I've used a while ago on posters and other stuff, I call it "shattered". I waited for the update to grab this car, as I love the looks of the P1. Although the "Chaos" might ruin the splendid lines of this car, I am very satisfied as its full of nice colours, sharp lines and makes for a real neckbreaker in the race. Enjoy!

I made a few small changes to my livery, and took a few better pictures. I think I've entered more asymmetrical liveries than I have symmetrical ones. So I feel right at home with this one.

This is my Rockstar VW. With the exception of the sponsors, all of this livery is just the stock shapes. I used my typical sponsors that I like to put on my designs,and the #20 I put on everything. And I'm including the link to share the design so you know I like it.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/livery/5660972/1/7206397122770404400

I made a few small changes to my livery, and took a few better pictures. I think I've entered more asymmetrical liveries than I have symmetrical ones. So I feel right at home with this one.

This is my Rockstar VW. With the exception of the sponsors, all of this livery is just the stock shapes. I used my typical sponsors that I like to put on my designs,and the #20 I put on everything. And I'm including the link to share the design so you know I like it.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/livery/5660972/1/7206397122770404400

Looks neat, indeed. To watch the shot in full beauty however, it might be helpful to enable "enlarge by click". Good luck!

One of my first colorshift based liveries which actually fit to a car.
I often find colorshift not being fit for a race car, I'm quite happy with how this one turned out.

Picked the Gr.3 Lexus as a tribute to the Manufacturer Series Winner. (Hat off Lexus)

Hope you like it as well!
Peace Out!

I sense a P1 or a FuguZ will likely be the winner this of this.. popular cars!

Anyway.. I should actually manage to get an entry in this time.

Back