The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 24 (Movie Stars) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 116 comments
Thank you @Strax
While reading this novel I got a little bit frightened, indeed. In "QualityLand" they have a civil rating system - the transparent citizen is reality already. And believe it or not: China has just launched a system like that!!
Scary indeed. I've just seen the latest Grand Tour episode, which is mainly set in China, and it really is scaring...those cameras on the highway photographing and analyzing everything...let's hope that Italy will be slow in implementing such measures, as we are slow at implementing everything. May be a good thing for once.

oooh this seems like a competition I wanna participate in. I think I'll give it a go :)
You're welcome, but hurry up! You've only got two days left! :gtpflag:

Little Copen always wanted to be a race car. He would watch racing every day and had dreams that when he grew up, he would win the Super Nippon Cup. But driving school was difficult for Little Copen. He was bullied by the bigger cars. Told he was too small, too slow and would never be a race car. This saddened Little Copen, and after dropping out of driving school, he started getting into trouble with street racing gangs and the police. But then a chance encounter with Master Kamui turned his ways around. Master Kamui saw his desire, his passion and his heart to race. Using his experience and wisdom, Master Kamui takes Little Copen under his wing and teaches him the ways of the race car. Can Little Copen realise his dream, become a racing car and win the Super Nippon Cup? All will be revealed in Super Copen! The Heart of Speed.
this is magical

FINAL ENTRY

In a world where the only way to survive is by going really, really fast. Felix Induction has to save himself from the clutches of the evil Nathaniel Oscar Sampson and his gang, The Skull and Rose's. Felix has discovered a way to generate more power in his vehicle with no extra expenditure on weight, and N.O.S. can't have that reaching the civilians under his control. Felix now has to escape the grasps of Nathaniel and ensure that this info makes it to all the oppressed. This would be the first film in a trilogy. Distance is the first, followed by Time and Velocity.

I'm guessing it will be one of the least populated themes. And I thought it was going to be a good one...negative records are all mine haha :P
The theme is good, and I hate to miss one, but been busy at work, and I honestly couldn't come up with a fake movie tie in. That's my fault, not yours. 👍

MMX
The theme is good, and I hate to miss one, but been busy at work, and I honestly couldn't come up with a fake movie tie in. That's my fault, not yours. 👍
That part was extra, I should've just not added it. It seems most people think it is compulsory, but this is still a livery contest, not a writing one.

No matter, the level is good as always, and with only one vote available it will be tough as hell.

I’m not a writer. But I’m pretty sure “Seoul-Oh: A Fast and Furious Story: writes it self.

Is it a shot for shot remake of “Solo”?
Is it a story about how Han survives Tokyo Drift and is living in the underground?
Is it an Origins story?

Yep let your imagination run wild. It will write anything better than I can.

Two votes. One vote is for less than 10 entries, and we will have 18 when I can be at home !
Good news, couldn't have made a choice with just one vote :P

I’m not a writer. But I’m pretty sure “Seoul-Oh: A Fast and Furious Story: writes it self.

Is it a shot for shot remake of “Solo”?
Is it a story about how Han survives Tokyo Drift and is living in the underground?
Is it an Origins story?

Yep let your imagination run wild. It will write anything better than I can.
Or a story about Han Solo going to Tokyo, drifting a Ford Falcon he calls "Millennium"?

FINAL ENTRY

Hopefully you would accept it even with the little delay...

This is the movie RoadFighters.

In 2100, a nuclear war has forced out the atmosphere, and people can no longer live on the surface. Fossil fuels have vanished, and without air, the aircrafts consume too much energy. While the underground tunnels are well kept by the law forces, another alternative economy has risen on the poisoned surface. Big companies and mafias run high-powered electric cars on the surface to avoid controls. The World United Forces developed a program of a road fighter to enforce the law.
Capable of 600kph (400mph), this rocket comes with two front radars (one for road detection, one for the targets/aim). The car is equiped with a machine gun at the top. Only two prototypes were build, the first one was destroyed in a crash during a pursuit and the surviving pilot is the hero of the film, seeking to avenge his teammate.

Edit : I've created aircraft inspired decals (hatches, "caution mobile parts" warning signs...) and a World United Forces logo inspired by the kind of Ace Combat artworks. I also tried to weather the car a little (turbines, intakes, nose) but eventually the first collision in the race I've made for the bonus shot lead to more damages than I've created myself ;)

Last edited:
I've not had the opportunity to participate recently, but I'm loving some of the creativity in this LEC. Great work 👍

I did have an idea...

... Days of Thunder sequel.. Cole Trickle Junior races for BMW in the DTM... :lol: :lol:

@MMX , @MatskiMonk If you can come in with something, I'm sure we can allow you a delay and launch the poll with your entries on Friday night. Would be cool to pass the 20 entries mark (currently 19 thanks to @Higny ).

Also, I will create a seperate poll for the stories. That way the liveries will be judged more objectively, and the people who took the time to create a real story and a lore will be rewarded too.

@MMX , @MatskiMonk If you can come in with something, I'm sure we can allow you a delay and launch the poll with your entries on Friday night. Would be cool to pass the 20 entries mark (currently 19 thanks to @Higny ).

Also, I will create a seperate poll for the stories. That way the liveries will be judged more objectively, and the people who took the time to create a real story and a lore will be rewarded too.

Sadly I can't even get to my PS4 at the moment for furniture and boxes. I'll be back at the LEC in the next couple of rounds but I'll have to miss this one.

I appreciate it, but don't let me hold up the show. I had two weeks just like everybody else, but have been unable to make any real decals, on the computer. Just worked on a car tonight, that I prepped a couple weeks ago.

This idea sounds awesome!

Ok then...

- - END OF THIS ROUND - -​

No new entries beyond this post. You can still update/correct your pictures before I launch the poll this evening. With only 19 entries, theoretically we would have a two-way poll but we finally decided with @Strax to create a 3-way poll as usual.

The « story » poll will have only one choice, though.

Ok then...

- - END OF THIS ROUND - -​

No new entries beyond this post. You can still update/correct your pictures before I launch the poll this evening. With only 19 entries, theoretically we would have a two-way poll but we finally decided with @Strax to create a 3-way poll as usual.

The « story » poll will have only one choice, though.

Great decision ! I think it's more fair to the users who all put effort in their LEC and their story.

Maybe to decrease the limit of a three way poll from 20 to 16 contenders ?!

Back