The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 48 (La Festa Cavallino) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 143 comments
That's the kind of thing I was aiming when I started to work on my Dino but inspiration didn't come to me so I stopped with the "San Pellegrino livery" I put in the livery thread.

View media item 58432
View media item 58433
I like its minimalism, I think it feels quite good like an old livery, but I know it wouldn't have any chance to win a vote in a poll, especially since you put it there, so I'm gonna try to do something else, more consistent! :D

In fine, I just want to say you made a very beautiful livery!

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

Livery at gran-turismo.com
https://www.gran-turismo.com/de/gts...lery/all/livery/4310859/1/6917625791267242025
“When I was in Formula 1, sex was safe and motor racing was dangerous."
– Sir Jackie Stewart (F1 champion 1969, 1971, 1973)

Those days some folks now call the decay of “The Golden Age of Motorsports” with its charismatic drivers and breathtaking vehicles. British, Italian, German, some French and US manufacturers were dominating the scene – with the Japanese already in the starting blocks. At those times, “Dino” was a marque established by Ferrari for V6 mid-engined race cars, sports prototypes and road cars like Dino 206 GT and Dini 246 GT, while a “real Ferrari” had to have a 12 cylinder engine.

With this “slightly different Ferrari” I simply fell in love from the very moment I gained it as prize car for daily workout. This car is a light-weight sports car and a mid-engine pure driving machine like the Lotus Elise which I was missing terribly in GT Sport. It’s so much fun to compete with much more powerful cars in campaign races and skim the handicap bonus by default. It may not be a race car but its genetic endowments make it feel like one.

The Pininfarina design is typical for its era and simply beautiful – and very Italian. So I decided to clothe my Dino with a tricolour design which brings out that nice swinging silhouette and added a “Dino Owners Club” decal. Understand this livery as my declaration of love to my sweetheart – which makes it easy for me to forget Elise.

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

full
full

full

full

I had a multilayer carbon effect on the LaFerrari and it was creating issues on some panels.

I’ve figured out what was wrong and fixed this. I’ve also finally managed to add a rear number plate.

That’s me done. Hopefully...

That's the kind of thing I was aiming when I started to work on my Dino but inspiration didn't come to me so I stopped with the "San Pellegrino livery" I put in the livery thread.

View media item 58432
View media item 58433
I like its minimalism, I think it feels quite good like an old livery, but I know it wouldn't have any chance to win a vote in a poll, especially since you put it there, so I'm gonna try to do something else, more consistent! :D

In fine, I just want to say you made a very beautiful livery!

Enter that please @Sian
It's pure elegance.
Probably the polar opposite of my entry.

Taking delivery of a brand new 250 GTO, a private British racing outfit decided to drop the iconic British Racing Green in favour of a scheme more familiar on Ferraris but the car was resprayed a deeper royal red instead of the bright Italian shade. Complete with British licence plates and Union Jacks under the Ferrari emblems it follows the style of the era with few sponsor stickers, an era that would not last much longer before the emergence of colourful liveries dictated by big money companies.

Just checking is it Wednesday this week entries close, feeling the desire to enter once again.,..

FINAL ENTRY

I've been focussing mainly on my 'cocktail collection' of drink themed liveries at the moment and this competition is the perfect opportunity to kill two birds with one stone.

I've based this Ferrari GTO on the Aperol Spritz - a classic Italian cocktail consisting of Aperol, Prosecco and soda water that seems to be everywhere at the moment. The stripes are based on the decor of the dozens of pop-up Aperol bars I've seen around Australia over the last two summers.

full

full

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

I've been focussing mainly on my 'cocktail collection' of drink themed liveries at the moment and this competition is the perfect opportunity to kill two birds with one stone.

full

full

I've based this Ferrari GTO on the Aperol Spritz - a classic Italian cocktail consisting of Aperol, Prosecco and soda water that seems to be everywhere at the moment. The stripes are based on the decor of the dozens of pop-up Aperol bars I've seen around Australia over the last two summers.

full

full
This is wild

FINAL ENTRY

full

full

full

full
Nice design indeed. But it would be fair to reduce the preview images as described in the rules:
- All images shall have preview images which may not exceed 640 pixels in either direction (main and bonus pictures)

Latest Posts

Back