The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 48 (La Festa Cavallino) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 143 comments
Oh my :mischievous:
Plenty of salt to go around with this guy. A bunch of stuff you'd never see on a racing Ferrari. I stopped short of using K2 skis as a sponsor. I was aiming for rude, not offensive. This will be my FINAL ENTRY if my other design isn't finished before the deadline.

Nice design indeed. But it would be fair to reduce the preview images as described in the rules:
- All images shall have preview images which may not exceed 640 pixels in either direction (main and bonus pictures)

How do I do that then? There are no instructions on how to reduce preview size and I’ve not seen any options for it in the media gallery or in the post menu.

Last edited:
Ferrari are launching there new F1 car later so if you've not yet submitted you may get a few ideas from the new car.

Hopefully it'll look really cool. Also dead excited at for all the car launches. Hope Williams massively improve most of all.

I've already got Ferrari mockups made up. Probably the most popular livery I've done is the SF19 Scuderia.
(Edit: It was until I sorted out the nose decals on the Jordans)

I should probably remake these now that I've got gold paint. (Wheels)

8574885658493978169_23.jpg

5917760705375798833_23.jpg

Last edited:

Imagine driving your classic Ferrari race car through the most beautiful sceneries in italy. Meeting up in old italian towns with friends who share the passion of driving these beautiful machines with you. This is la festa cavallino. It's all about the good things in life :) [/dream]

Ferrari are launching there new F1 car later so if you've not yet submitted you may get a few ideas from the new car.

Turns out it's virtually identical to last years, still better than mercedes livery which is just last years but worse.

Last edited:
All the hype for the Ferrari livery and it’s the same :lol:

How disappointing, still at least it's not worse than last year's like mercedes livery.
Edit: it has been basically identical for 70 years.

Last edited:
Oh look another GT3. I've wanted to do something with gradients for a while now so here is a car from the hastily named Chroma Squadra Corse, coming to Le Mans... hopefully never. Honestly not satisfied with this one at all, but I'm throwing it out there to at least have something up so... subject to change?

Last edited:
Oh look another GT3. I've wanted to do something with gradients for a while now so here is a car from the hastily named Chroma Squadra Corse, coming to Le Mans... hopefully never. Honestly not satisfied with this one at all, but I'm throwing it out there to at least have something up so... subject to change?

I don’t think GT3 cars should be allowed in the NFSU Competition.
Oh wait... :)👍

FINAL ENTRY

:cheers:
I found a little projection issue with the rear wing whilst viewing a race replay. so I've fixed the issue and updated the link to the final entry.

I didn't change the pictures because it's not really apparent from the angles and distances shown.

I have tried some of the few things I wanted to, I had some other ideas but didn't have time to do them so I think my Dino will be my entry...

Back