The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 49 (Wrap like a King) - CLOSED

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cytoria
  • 140 comments
  • 11,580 views
FINAL ENTRY




Introducing the Vaillante Rachelle, a joint-venture AWD super sports car built together with Lamborghini. This is the introduction model that features a pearlescent color, a special livery and red wheels as well as red grilles front and rear.
 
Will update my entry asap. Forgot to remove the number board, sorry. Will sort it out to ensure compliance. Cheers
 
Will update my entry asap. Forgot to remove the number board, sorry. Will sort it out to ensure compliance. Cheers
your entry is truly awesome, but for me it looks closer to a racing livery than a 'graphic' wrap
 
your entry is truly awesome, but for me it looks closer to a racing livery than a 'graphic' wrap
I appreciate that, was last minute as I saw the entry count was a bit down so thought I'd get something in real quick. Will see how time goes today cheers mate
 
Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY​



Diesel GR Supra Cup.

:cheers:
 
I’m adding another Lamborghini to the pile!

I’ve worked a few hours on a decal set, then yesterday I put them on the cars... and nothing worked as intended :banghead:.

So I’ve rebuilt this from scratch, thinking of the sketches I do for my work or for pleasure, and made it on the angular Huracan. Ironically, there is no custom decal on this car, only 348 in-game shapes on a W1 Matte base paint.
 
I’m adding another Lamborghini to the pile!

I’ve worked a few hours on a decal set, then yesterday I put them on the cars... and nothing worked as intended :banghead:.

So I’ve rebuilt this from scratch, thinking of the sketches I do for my work or for pleasure, and made it on the angular Huracan. Ironically, there is no custom decal on this car, only 348 in-game shapes on a W1 Matte base paint.
Great idea!

Should deserve to be tested on other cars!

Will you share it? I'd like to see it "for real"!
 
First idea didn't pan turned out kinda terrible, and by the time I started on the second I realized it would never get done in time. So what better than to start over with another car altogether, in a style I've never used, on the day it's due... and 4 hours before the servers go down... The thunder storm that rolled in last hour was also a nice touch. Don't procrastinate folks.
 
I haven't even started a livery for this theme yet, so I'm out.
 
Last edited:
I really need to work on my settings for my hero images, they look like **** on a properly calibrated screen :lol:
 
Back