The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 65 (Karting) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 41 comments
FINAL ENTRY

Here is a fictional kart from Maserati. My idea came from looking at the front of this kart and seeing the shape of a trident. Therefore I decided to integrate the Maserati logo on to the kart forming the shape of a massive trident. Maserati is a very classy brand, so I had to change the racing suit to match the theme. And yes that’s a smoking suit with what I think is the face of daniel craig on the helmet (not my work, but I love it).
Enjoy! Link to Livery

Last edited:
Here is a fictional kart from Maserati. My idea came from looking at the front of this kart and seeing the shape of a trident. Therefore I decided to integrate the Maserati logo on to the kart forming the shape of a massive trident. Maserati is a very classy brand, so I had to change the racing suit to match the theme. And yes that’s a smoking suit with what I think is the face of daniel craig on the helmet (not my work, but I love it).
Enjoy! Link to Livery

I like it. I see it as a Maseratti backed entry, some sort of Maseratti driver's academy! Great job!

FINAL ENTRY

View media item 69501
View media item 69500

Livery not uploaded yet.
This post will be updated tomorrow with the livery link and the Tsukuba shot.

First of all I'm happy to be back, it's been a while!

Lots of things came to my mind for this LEC, but one of the firsts was a new Wipeout livery which made me happy the last time I did one.

For this one I didn't want to make the same Feisar than the last time so I went for Icaras!

Hope you'll like it!

I'm currently without a ps4. Not sure when my baby will be returned to me either so i MIGHT miss out on contributing to the next LEC.

Back