The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 71 (World Tour) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 100 comments
Thank you @Racerx_34 for the team Ireland decal :)

Adapted from the livery I was working on for THE GTPlanet livery LEC, which I didn’t finish (surprise), looks better in these colours. The race photo shows an earlier version if you look closely, it shows the standard Type 2 number board. I hate the way the stock boards bleed over 2 surfaces, there’s a lady in the crowd who is obviously and justifiably appalled :) By Polyphony’s sloppiness. Or maybe the livery :) And my tardiness. Again.

updated to have type 2 plate and add wet livery glamour shot, happy Easter everyone :cheers:

Nice job.
Reminds me that I need to share the Negative version too.

FINAL ENTRY

IDBI Jaguar Vision Gran Turismo

8296220951438198276_0.jpg

8287213760773390852_0.jpg

8287213752183456260_0.jpg
Great job. You might want to resize your pictures in order to save @Cytoria some work. :gtpflag:

Last edited:
hey there. is it normal that the time limit is more like a weak note and rule changes going to happen after the whole thing left the harbour? first time for me in this competition thingy, sry.

The deadline is more like a suggestion than a hard rule. That said, I think it is important to try to comply with it, since it makes @Cytoria life easier.

Rules usually don't change mid course. What usually happens is people seeking clarification about the limits of each theme.

Last edited:
Great entries again, and even new competitors!

I'm sorry to be late again, but I'm glad that this game still attracts some attention!

The poll is out.

Thank you @AutoAlf @Adam Barber @Racerx_34 @ro_har_ @wowbaggerBR @krisduv @RacingGrandpa @CBOT @Sian @Raphaele @ZombieLiquid @Higny @AfraidRacer @autonomous @Boboch @OnlyOne07 @girabyt3 @svenhjs666 and @SouperK !
I must admit that you seem to be a little bit busy these last "weeks" :D

Thanks once again for your great work here! :cheers:

Back