• 100 comments
FINAL ENTRY

PS_App_20210317_121653.jpeg

PS_App_20210317_121643.jpeg
PS_App_20210317_121637.jpeg
PS_App_20210317_121631.jpeg
PS_App_20210317_121649.jpeg

there are two methods:
1 - put the decal on top, raise angle to 10, flip it and cover the top side later
2 - use align with camera

2 is for the lazy ppl. thats what i did.^^
2 is the best method, especially if you want to keep a non painted rear wing.

Great livery by the way. Maybe I'll start mine tonight.

Nice job! How did you get the decal on the under side of the spoiler? I've tried with a few different cars and haven't managed it as yet!

Align with camera if you want to use a carbon or special paint rear wing.
Then rotate around to the underneath. You'll need to diall the depth down to -2 when you're finished to stop it bleeding onto the top layer.

FINAL ENTRY

Red Bull X2019 Competition | World Tour Finals | France

View media item 72802
View media item 72801

I know it isn't the mandatory number plate but it's the Nations Cup's one at the exact same place so maybe @Azabear6 will allow me to leave this one as I think it reinforces the origin of the livery.
I thought the Sport Mode Safe was the most important point so I put my personal number but I can change it too if required.

Post updated. :gtpflag:

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

Red Bull X2019 Competition | World Tour Finals | France

View media item 72533
View media item 72532

I know it isn't the mandatory number plate but it's the Nations Cup's one at the exact same place so maybe @Azabear6 will allow me to leave this one as I think it reinforces the origin of the livery.
I thought the Sport Mode Safe was the most important point so I put my personal number but I can change it too if required.

Post updated. :gtpflag:
First of all thanks to @Azabear6 for this great theme, even if it gives me the will of making a lot of liveries for different countries.

I know we hadn't to make a livery for our own country but I thought it was a good start though.

Then came the question of the car and the X2019 seemed to be THE car as it's used in the World Tour Finals.

I wanted to stay on something quite minimalist, as the official GT liveries are, but with a little bit more of details.
I decided to keep the X2019 original carbon body and to draw something above.

I would have loved to make one or two more liveries from different countries to take my shots but I decided spending 3M just for this one was enough! :lol:

Anyway, I think I'll do some more in the next few weeks.

Hope you like it. :)

FINAL ENTRY

Stars & Stripes EF7

Hey Guys long time lurker here and have been wanting to jump in on this for a while but haven't found much time. So hopefully this is my first of many. Love all of the designs so far!

EDIT: And if I'm doing something wrong let me know and I can fix it!

Last edited:
question,are you allowed to resize the required GT number plate by using this?

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/discover/search/decal/decal/6816617/7133706223372730896

Or you need to keep the original size of the plate?

With some cars it's not so handy to use the original plate because it takes a lot of space.
By example the Alfa Romeo 4C and the VW VGT.
Since the idea is to be compatible in the official events, you’ll have to use the mandatory size and placement. Sorry!

Back