The GT Sport Photo Mode Competition 03 - CLOSED

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 104 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL ENTRY

24697407308_ec52a4d43a_z.jpg

Hi everyone, i'm new on GTP and the photo competition, here is my very first attempt.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
How do I get the thumbnail to link to the full size image? I don't want to change my actual entry, I just want to have the thumbnail link to where I put a copy of the full size one.

You're kidding me zerox!? I pretty much made the exact same shot 2 days ago :lol:
Yours looks better though :cheers:

How do I get the thumbnail to link to the full size image? I don't want to change my actual entry, I just want to have the thumbnail link to where I put a copy of the full size one.
Go to your Flickr, copy the link to the full size image, highlight the thumbnail image, click on the 'Link' symbol (the two chain links) and paste the link.

I

Haven't gotten it to work.

Try to use the thumbnail from Flickr. There is a share button. Switch to BB code and select the 640x*** size. Copy this to your post in here. Link it like described.

*Delete the stuff before and after the [img]....[/img]code

Edit: There is also a link to a guide in the OP.

Last edited:
Try to use the thumbnail from Flickr. There is a share button. Switch to BB code and select the 640x*** size. Copy this to your post in here. Link it like descriped.

*Delete the stuff before and after the [img]....[/img]code

Edit: There is also a link to a guide in the OP.
Okay, I'll try that. I don't want to change my entry but I would like to have a link to the full image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back