The GT Sport Photo Mode Competition 03 - CLOSED

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 104 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL ENTRY

I'll need clarification from @jBhIpS on the "real life livery" rule for this one. Imgur is being a bit of a pain in terms of hosting, too — shame it adds that border!

FINAL ENTRY

View attachment 693863

Change of image 24th @ 1:06am

Please read the rules about image sizes.

Please read the rules about entry amount and image sizes.

FINAL ENTRY

24697407308_ec52a4d43a_z.jpg

Hi everyone, i'm new on GTP and the photo competition, here is my very first attempt.. :)

No Scapes allowed.

FINAL ENTRY

@jBhIpS no replicas of previous old stock liveries allowed?​

Which real world car drove with this livery?

FINAL ENTRY

Norwegian police car

full

totally "un-official"
entry

...miss this

Is this an entry or not?

p78

Please read the rules on image sizes.

FINAL ENTRY

Not sure how the "replica livery" restriction is interpreted but hopefully this counts- while it isn't a replica of a TT livery, it is a replica Audi livery... Let me know if that doesn't qualify.

I'll need clarification from @jBhIpS on the "real life livery" rule for this one.

Technically this is in Nürburg..

No Scapes allowed.

I'm leaving this open for now so that people can fix any issues with their entries, and to get clarification from Ilya on the theme.

Which real world car drove with this livery?

None. That's why I asked if a replica of a default livery from a past GT was allowed - since most of GT default liveries are created by PD and not real. If it doesn't make it, it's OK ofc.

Would be nice if the judge would keep an eye on the the thread at some point during the week though. I asked for clarification on Tuesday and could have changed the picture.

@SlipZtrEm Oh god, make "LIVERIES: Any" because original idea was only for Gr.3 cars but you change it. So this is doesn't matter anymore.

P.S. sorry that I haven't been here for a week, so many good works 👍.

Last edited:
I'll need clarification from @jBhIpS on the "real life livery" rule for this one. Imgur is being a bit of a pain in terms of hosting, too — shame it adds that border!

Not sure what i did wrong.. but i've changed the thumbnail size.

@SlipZtrEm Oh god, make "LIVERIES: Any" because original idea was only for Gr.3 cars but you change it. So this is doesn't matter anymore.

P.S. sorry that I haven't been here for a week, so many good works 👍.

*looks back at convo*

...Doh! :banghead:

I really don't remember seeing the Gr.3 limitation last week.

Since that's my error, I'll push all eligible entries into the poll later today. No need to worry about picking a Top 40. Sorry all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back