CLOSED: The GT Sport Photo Mode Competition 11

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 91 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Entry

40584389302_6dca67470e_z.jpg

If the picture is too focused on the car I'll find a new entry

The car is still in focus, so you should probably change that to have a valid entry. Right @SlipZtrEm?
The car doesn't explicitly need to be out of focus- framing is a viable approach to this theme as well. That said, it looks like the background (what is ostensibly supposed to the the subject) is out of focus. Might want to fix that...

The car doesn't explicitly need to be out of focus- framing is a viable approach to this theme as well. That said, it looks like the background (what is ostensibly supposed to the the subject) is out of focus. Might want to fix that...
That's what I meant, my eyes fell automatically on the car because the background is blurred. :)

Funny. All weekend I played around w/ the new theme for this week's contest, and I've taken damn near every photo posted here, and even B&W's. :D

Fun theme this week! GL to all, and thanks again to those that make it happen.

Funny. All weekend I played around w/ the new theme for this week's contest, and I've taken damn near every photo posted here, and even B&W's. :D

Fun theme this week! GL to all, and thanks again to those that make it happen.
The pic I chose was actually the first replay photo I took when the game launched, so yep! Funny indeed. I knew I saved it for a good reason! :lol:

FINAL ENTRY (although it will probably change)

If it will change you shouldn’t mark it with the Final Entry tag. Only your final entry should be marked this way. ;)

That's what I meant, my eyes fell automatically on the car because the background is blurred. :)

Hi! I took that pic last night didnt waste much time on it im on travel right now and cant make any changes only if I get home onvtime sorry guys!

FINAL ENTRY
Does this count? Yay? Nay?
I'd say yay, and it's awesome too :cheers: took a similar picture at Maggiore with the Countach, but eventually went with a different one. Yours is 100 times or so better though :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back