Premium
France
France
Cytoria

GTS PMC 22 Winner @ShadowPeter

This Fortnight's Theme :

SNOW

Last winner @ShadowPeter set this theme, here are the details :

"Brrr!... it's cold outside! Anyway for this one, I want locations (scapes) and photos with snow. Pretty simple huh? :)"

CARS: No restrictions.
LIVERIES: No restrictions.
LOCATIONS: Only locations with snow (Scapes)
SCAPES: Yes
UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS: See Above

Competition Rules

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, start a convo with me.
  • The only way you can take part is to be a member of the GTPlanet forums. If you haven't created your account yet, click here.
  • It is recommended you host your image either here on GTPlanet (via the Media section), or on Flickr.
  • Not sure how to submit your image? Here's a guide for both methods mentioned above.
  • Preview images can not exceed 640 pixels in either direction.
  • A preview image must be representative of the full-size image. Do not add effects to it.
  • Please use a clickable-preview to full-size, not a separate text link for it;
    it makes poll creation much easier!
  • Mark your FINAL ENTRY clearly, with red text.
    Unsure how to? Copy and paste the following:
    Code:
    [COLOR=red][B]FINAL ENTRY[/B][/COLOR]
  • No post-game editing, besides proportional resizing and rotating, is allowed.
  • One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a comp.
  • Do not ask other users to choose your entry.
  • Absolutely no entries which utilize edited/hacked file saves.
  • You may change your entry once. Do it clearly; edit out your previous entry, and
    either post the new one in a new reply, or in place of the original.
  • Do not post "Honourable Mentions" or outtakes - just your Final Entry, that's all.
  • Winner gets to choose the following week's theme.
  • Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
  • The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
    It's recommended to save the original image (preferably in-game) until week's ends.

Deadline

January 16, 2019

I look forward to participating in this theme - thank you.

Happy New Year, everyone!

Already a new round? Damn, now it goes too fast. Missed last weeks Entry, I hope I find time for this one :boggled:

Week 24. 16 entries. One page to scroll. This is soooo sad.
Remember GT5: Photomode comp: week 24. 10 pages to scroll. Entries galore…

It's a shame we can't breathe some new life into these comps. I long for the GT5 and 6 days where the comps were a really big thing.

It's not really about the comps but about the state of the whole photomode community. I don't understand why GTS photomode is so unpopular, either here, on flickr or anywhere else. I feel like there is so much potential in this game for mindblowing screenshots, but at the same time I can count people who use it on fingers (and most of them are here ;)).
Maybe because of Scapes it's now so easy to make a "good enough" picture, so people don't want to bother, don't see any challenge, don't wan't to improve, I don't know.

It's not really about the comps but about the state of the whole photomode community. I don't understand why GTS photomode is so unpopular, either here, on flickr or anywhere else. I feel like there is so much potential in this game for mindblowing screenshots, but at the same time I can count people who use it on fingers (and most of them are here ;)).
Maybe because of Scapes it's now so easy to make a "good enough" picture, so people don't want to bother, don't see any challenge, don't wan't to improve, I don't know.

Waiting for your entry @RaY29rus – and one from @bmxmitch
Let's keep the comps going, maybe it levels sometime…

FINAL ENTRY
32895068118_7a83163b90_z.jpg
Can see your picture only while quoting your post. Maybe link corrupt?
Edit: Flickr is working again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back