The GT Sport Photo Mode Competition 45 (Neon Tokyo) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 52 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to add that those rear lights on the Porsche are perfect for this theme for anyone who waited long enough for it to be added, and then ZEROX beat me to it by using the car!

I was going to add that those rear lights on the Porsche are perfect for this theme for anyone who waited long enough for it to be added, and then ZEROX beat me to it by using the car!
Next time you will have to rise earlier in the morning. ZEROX is ahead of our time :lol:

Next time you will have to rise earlier in the morning. ZEROX is ahead of our time :lol:
The Taycan are made for this theme. :lol::lol::lol:

FINAL ENTRY

C - Y - B - E - R
Mood
What is this suit? It's the first time I see something like this!

And if I remember well it's not the first time you "talk" about this mood (which suits very well actually!). :)

What is this suit? It's the first time I see something like this!

And if I remember well it's not the first time you "talk" about this mood (which suits very well actually!). :)

The game automatically changes the suit when you take the Honda project in the scapes :cheers:

FINAL ENTRY

5980869368282646044_0.jpg

It also looks like I've accidentally asked for this theme to be run at the same time as the original Bladerunner was set - November, 2019 💡
Blade Runner's vision of the year 2019 doesn't even seem that far off.

- - END OF THIS ROUND - -​

You can correct your pictures until I'll make the poll tonight.
The new theme is out too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back