The GT Sport Photo Mode Competition 45 (Neon Tokyo) - CLOSED

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cytoria
  • 52 comments
  • 4,055 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cytoria

Staff Emeritus
Messages
2,615
France
France
Messages
Cytoria
48869532988_c6a4791c41_k.jpg

GTS PMC 43 Winner @Moglet ​

This Fortnight's Theme :

Neon Tokyo


Last winner @Moglet set this theme, here are the details :

« Neon. Rain. Steam. Skyscrapers. Narrow city streets. Cars from the 80s/90s. Think Cyberpunk, Bladerunner, Akira etc. and come up with your best interpretation of the “Neo Tokyo” aesthetic.

You don’t have to use Tokyo as a location providing it fits the theme and I want to keep the rules as open as possible to allow for creative interpretations that I might not have considered. If you need inspiration stick some Vaporwave on your playlist and look up the work of Liam Wong! »



CARS :
- Any (or none).

LIVERIES :
- No restrictions.

LOCATIONS:
- No restrictions (you don't have to use Tokyo).

SCAPES:
- Allowed.

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS :
- Keep the mood of the theme.


Competition Rules

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, start a convo with me.
  • The only way you can take part is to be a member of the GTPlanet forums. If you haven't created your account yet click here.
  • It is recommended you host your image either here on GTPlanet (via the Media section), or on Flickr.
  • Not sure how to submit your image? Here's a guide for both methods mentioned above.
  • Preview images can not exceed 640 pixels in either direction.
  • A preview image must be representative of the full-size image. Do not add effects to it.
  • Please use a clickable-preview to full-size, not a separate text link for it;
    it makes poll creation much easier!
  • Mark your FINAL ENTRY clearly, with red text.
    Unsure how to? Copy and paste the following:
    Code:
    [COLOR=red][B]FINAL ENTRY[/B][/COLOR]
  • No post-game editing, besides proportional resizing and rotating, is allowed.
  • One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a comp.
  • Do not ask other users to choose your entry.
  • Absolutely no entries which utilize edited/hacked file saves.
  • You may change your entry once. Do it clearly; edit out your previous entry, and
    either post the new one in a new reply, or in place of the original.
  • Do not post "Honourable Mentions" or outtakes - just your Final Entry, that's all.
  • Winner gets to choose the following week's theme.
  • Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
  • The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
    It's recommended to save the original image (preferably in-game) until week's ends.

Deadline


November 6, 2019
 
If you need inspiration stick some Vaporwave on your playlist and look up the work of Liam Wong!
OK I needed to understand, I think we'll see great things!
 
Back when i played on S-tuner, i used some of L.W. 's backgrounds.
 
FINAL ENTRY



So it's me to leave the pit for outlap first.
I would appreciate @Moglet to post a short comment on this to let us all know if stuff like this will match his lovely theme.​
 
FINAL ENTRY



So it's me to leave the pit for outlap first.
I would appreciate @Moglet to post a short comment on this to let us all know if stuff like this will match his lovely theme.​

This is amazing! Definitely very on theme.
 
This is amazing! Definitely very on theme.
That's very helpful. Thanks indeed! Nice theme.
 
FINAL ENTRY



Tried to go for a "polluted" look, so I used some film grain and put a heavy emphasis on orange. Also, I went with a Stealth Model livery because that's what I had for the car.
 



@Moglet Thank you! :cheers: This theme is so cool. It's like a long-awaited christmas present :)​

Awesome :D I wasn't sure if people would enjoy it but the entries so far have been amazing!
 
Giving me Automan-vibes... for those old enough to remember... :D
I'm actually old enough to know that thing but I had totally forgotten about it! :D
 
Unbelievable work until now! And this is just the beginning…:bowdown:
 
FINAL ENTRY​


Didn't find the time to do the decal. Made new post.
 
Last edited:
p78
FINAL ENTRY​


can i reserve this spot? I took the pic already, but struggling with an svg file. might have to post without. I'll upload the pic later today.
I don't think you need to "reserve" anything since you're still well ahead of the submission deadline.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back