Premium
France
France
Cytoria

GTS PMC 51 Winner @Mc_Yavel

This Fortnight's Theme :

SPARKS

Last winner @Mc_Yavel set this theme, here are the details :

« For this week I want to see some beautiful sparks from heated race.

Rubbing a wall or from the under body of the car.

Let them shine! »

CARS :
- No restrictions.

LIVERIES :
- No restrictions.

LOCATIONS:
- No restrictions.

SCAPES:
- Not allowed (race pictures only).

UNIQUE RESTRICTIONS :
- Visible sparks in the picture.

Competition Rules

Please, ensure you read and understand all requirements for this competition. Failure to follow the rules may result in disqualification. If you have questions, start a convo with me.
  • The only way you can take part is to be a member of the GTPlanet forums. If you haven't created your account yet click here.
  • It is recommended you host your image either here on GTPlanet (via the Media section), or on Flickr.
  • Not sure how to submit your image? Here's a guide for both methods mentioned above.
  • Preview images can not exceed 640 pixels in either direction.
  • A preview image must be representative of the full-size image. Do not add effects to it.
  • Please use a clickable-preview to full-size, not a separate text link for it;
    it makes poll creation much easier!
  • Mark your FINAL ENTRY clearly, with red text.
    Unsure how to? Copy and paste the following:
    Code:
    [COLOR=red][B]FINAL ENTRY[/B][/COLOR]
  • No post-game editing, besides proportional resizing and rotating, is allowed.
  • One entry per user. It must be your own work, and never previously used in a comp.
  • Do not ask other users to choose your entry.
  • Absolutely no entries which utilize edited/hacked file saves.
  • You may change your entry once. Do it clearly; edit out your previous entry, and
    either post the new one in a new reply, or in place of the original.
  • Do not post "Honourable Mentions" or outtakes - just your Final Entry, that's all.
  • Winner gets to choose the following week's theme.
  • Winners cannot enter in their own theme!
  • The Host may ask for the original image and it must be submitted if so.
    It's recommended to save the original image (preferably in-game) until week's ends.

Deadline

February 26, 2020

Why the relative lack of entries this time around?
My guess is people might find difficult to be original in this theme, and also with the gap between the updates, the game has less support overall.

At this point I really want to thank you, @Naveek Darkroom, but also @at1503, @TaSiMa and @linksracer. You guys didn’t miss a single round since I run the PMC (@linksracer since his first appearance in the PMC #30).

Some others did almost if not all rounds this season (@Raphaele, @ro_har_, @Sian, ...) but you four truly deserve these special thanks for your dedication.

:cheers:

:gtpflag:

Some others did almost if no all rounds this season (@Raphaele , @ro_har_ , @Sian , ...) but you four truly deserve these special thanks for your dedication.
My pleasure! :cheers:

Since I've been there for a LEC it's a real pleasure to participate with you guys, and your work to run these competitions is truly awesome! 👍

But I have to say I've just changed my job and I'm about to start the new one in less than a couple of weeks so I might be less present for the future LECs and PMCs...

Hopefully I'll still find some time to play with you! :)

FINAL ENTRY

20190328185546.jpg

It's almost 10 days that my pics are saved on my PS4.
I hope for tonight to post the right one. ;)

My guess is people might find difficult to be original in this theme, and also with the gap between the updates, the game has less support overall.

My entry to this one is actually quite an old photo I took almost a year and a half ago (Aug 2018) mainly because I'm spending less time in game, playing/completing some of my other ones.

At this point I really want to thank you, @Naveek Darkroom, but also @at1503, @TaSiMa and @linksracer. You guys didn’t miss a single round since I run the PMC (@linksracer since his first appearance in the PMC #30).

Some others did almost if not all rounds this season (@Raphaele, @ro_har_, @Sian, ...) but you four truly deserve these special thanks for your dedication.

:cheers:

:gtpflag:

I'll always try to get an entry in - but I'm getting quite busy these days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back