The GT World Series; Season One! {Pre-season!}

  • Thread starter Thread starter Storm_SP17
  • 214 comments
  • 8,119 views

Which Tracks do you want to see in the Season Roster?

  • Spa - Belgium

    Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Sarthe - France

    Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Nurburg - Germany

    Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Monza - Italy

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Coté D'Azure - Monaco

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Madrid - Spain

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Eiger - Switzerland

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Fuji F - Japan

    Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Suzuka - Japan

    Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Tokyo R246 - Japan

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Motegi - Japan

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Daytona - USA

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Indianapolis - USA

    Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Laguna Seca - USA

    Votes: 8 50.0%

  • Total voters
    16
You can do, see if your timeslots and ideas can get members. I'm cool with that. 👍
 
GTP - tensor120
PSN - tensor120
Eastern Standard time
Ferrari 458 Italia

Oh I see. Contact me if it continues. Ill add whoever once I get on the comp
 
Welll, cnd01's gonna be taking the series over from me, which will mean a different timeslot. I'm kinda not prepared tonight, so unless he wants to have qualifying, then there won't be I'm afraid...

Lol, activity just when I hang it up. Typical :lol:
 
Tez_SP17
Welll, cnd01's gonna be taking the series over from me, which will mean a different timeslot. I'm kinda not prepared tonight, so unless he wants to have qualifying, then there won't be I'm afraid...

Lol, activity just when I hang it up. Typical :lol:

Ha sorry

Its alright if nothing happens this week. I should have been more decisive on my other series. I tried to stay with em
 
Are we doing anything this week?
 
Last edited:
Back