The GT3 UK map.

• Thread starter Famine
  • 104 comments
BTW it looks like the backup link works nicely now.

BigJamesGTi, boomer@111 and :focus- added... :D

Just checked the site out and its very good - 👍 for getting it up and running again Famine
I noticed that Mr P and Lotus 350 live quite close too ! I was hopin they didnt cos Im :scared: of their speed !!!
but any racin is enjoyable though even if u dont win
like me ! :(

Originally posted by BigJamesGTI
Just checked the site out and its very good - 👍 for getting it up and running again Famine
I noticed that Mr P and Lotus 350 live quite close too ! I was hopin they didnt cos Im :scared: of their speed !!!
but any racin is enjoyable though even if u dont win
like me ! :(

Yes very close :eek:

same bed even ;) :lol: :P

It's ok now Famine I see the map 👍

Unless there's been an argument... :D

I think the site is working nicely in it's new home - there's some pictures still to add though. If you spot any dead links, let me know.

Talk about 'your neighbour could be a GT racer' - I was over at a neighbour yesterday evening and turned out he played GT1 and GT2 to death (hadn't gotten round to GT3 because they were busy adopting a child and spending all their money on that)! He works for the Turbo manufacturing division of Mitsubishi. :eek:

Originally posted by graveltrap

I reside in the concrete nightmare that is coventry :eek:

hmmm...yes, i was there for two days once....no one spoke to me the whole time...

stick me in the map, just west of the fine city of Glasgow.....

I'm in!

Superb idea, just hope Famine knows what he might ahve let himself in for ;)

Still, he's gotten my "Top dude of the Day" award!

LiquidYellow, check your PMs!

Crumbs! Next update I'll slap you all on there. Probably Saturday.

Famine's gonna be a busy boy this weekend and he's gonna need a bigger map....

Thought this was a quality idea, im definetly up for some link up. I live in Clacton On Sea in Essex, if anyone lives nearby gimme a shout

Oh smeg...

Did you know... that one of the UK's Air Traffic Control areas (East, in fact) is called "Clacton". Anyway... Next update... :D

Oh for heaven's sakes...

More sign-ups in one day than overall so far! :D

Next update... :D

Has there actually been a UK iLink event yet?? If not what would it take to get one sorted out?? I would like try it out once at least.........

Originally posted by graveltrap
Has there actually been a UK iLink event yet?? If not what would it take to get one sorted out?? I would like try it out once at least.........

Thats a great idea. It could be an idea to set up regional iLink events so nobody has to travel too far, and then the winners of each could go to a semi final and final, to win the crown of best GTer in Britain.

Yes it is about time an I -link in the UK got sorted out once and for all! I don't want to have to keep traveling to Holland and maybe Germany for some good I-link action, can't afford to :irked: Sure we can come up with something ? anything!

Ok...whats required?? I guess quite a few PS2's, TVs controllers etc, access to booze would be good ;) (although not for my racing)

How many people are needed to make it a worthwhile race meet??

EDIT...I guess a new thread would be a good idea to see if there is any interest in ilinking in the UK

Back