The GT5 Garage Editor Thread.

• Thread starter VBR
  • 676 comments
Here's a cool Garage Editor trick that many don't know. Buy the Subaru IMPREZA WRX STI '07 and in GE change the hood hex code to 00340004 and low and behold ya got yourself a old school hood off engine exposed city dweller...

Subaru IMPREZA WRX STI '07 Expose Engine Under Removable Hood  With GE Hood Hex Code 00340004.jpg

Here's some of my other codes I discovered while doing hybrids and testing that fellas may wanna try or find useful:

PART MODIFICATIONS (Codes Start With 0000)
11FE - Ultra Turbo
0F56 - Super Turbo
00A2 - Supercharger Stage 2
00A3 - Supercharger Stage 3
00A4 - Supercharger Stage 4
00A5 - Supercharger Stage 5
0A33 - Engine Tune Stage 1
0A34 - Engine Tune Stage 2
0A35 - Engine Tune Stage 3
0A36 - Engine Tune Stage 4
0A37 - Engine Tune Stage 5
146D - Ti Exhaust
038A - Cat Racing
012F - Intake & Exhaust Manifolds
05FE - Air & Cat
0C53 - Flywheel Racing
1196 - Clutch Racing
16CF - Stage 5 Weight Reduction
1AC6 - 6 Speed Transmission

BODY MODIFICATIONS
003B0001 - Reinforcement
003A0001 - Window WR
00360002 - Carbon Hood WR (Same Color As Body)
00390001 - Add Wing
00370001 - Remove Bumper Front
00380003 - Remove Bumper Rear
00340004 - Remove Hood (Engine Shown On Some Cars)

SPECIAL BODY CODE WITH PAINT CODE
000006C8 - INVISIBLE CAR Paint Color Sample
000006C9 - INVISIBLE CAR Wheel Color Sample
01AA0D50 - SPECIAL Changing Colors 5727cc

Invisible Car Wheel Color Sample Glitch In 5727cc At Bern Market Street 1.jpg
Invisible Car Paint Color Sample Glitch In 5727cc At Bern Market Street 2.jpg

17 RM CARS COLORS REVERSE

010F2BD8 - Body Black & Rims White
NOTE ! On The Below Cars The Colors Will Be Reversed

Acura NSX RM '91.jpg
Chevrolet Camaro SS RM '06.jpg
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 RM '69.jpg
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C6) RM '06.jpg
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM '09.jpg
Dodge Challanger R_T RM '70.jpg
Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EK) RM '97.jpg
Honda INTEGRA TYPE R (DC5) RM '04.jpg
Lexus IS F RM '07.jpg
Lotus Elise 111R RM '04.jpg
Lotus Elise RM '96.jpg
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR RM '05.jpg
Nissan SiILVIA spec-R AERO (S15) RM '02.jpg
Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI spec C Type RA RM '05.jpg
Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) RM '95.jpg
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 RM '00.jpg
Volkswagen Golf IV GTI RM '01.jpg

CUSTOM "SLAMMED" VOLKWAGENS HYBRIDS WITH REASONABLE POWER AND CONTROL (Awesome Interiors !)

Special VW Super Hybrids...
Buy 0687 - Volkswagen Typ 2(T1) SambaBus '62
Do All Upgrades, Maximize Settings, Install Special Parts, And SS Race Tires
Paint Body And Upgraded Rims #1 To Paint Code Midnight Purple III (GE Nissan Metallic)
Colour Code Should Be 0000, Paint Code Is 002F417A
Change All Tune Sheet Ride Heights To 175/195
Change All Tune Sheet Downforce Settings To 35/60
Change All Tune Sheet Grip Multis To 105
Change All Tune Sheet HP Multis To 5
Set Transmission Setting To 124
Rename Volkswagen * Typ2(T1) SambaBus '62 Slammed M.P. III

Buy 0687 - Volkswagen Type 2(T1) SambaBus '62
Change Body & 282_285 Code To * 06F2
Change Chassis Code To - 0619 VW Beetle '49
Do All Upgrades And Maximize Settings
Install All Aero Wings, Install Special Parts, And SS Race Tires
Paint Body And Upgraded Rims #6 To Paint Code Midnight Purple III (GE Nissan Metallic)
Colour Code Should Be 0000, Paint Code Is 002F417A
Change All Tune Sheet Ride Heights To 50/50
Change All Tune Sheet Downforce Settings To 35/60
Change All Tune Sheet Grip Multis To 110
Change All Tune Sheet HP Multis To 10
Set Transmission Setting To 186
Rename Volkswagen * 1200 '66 Slammed Super Beetle M.P. III

VW 1600 '66 Slammed Super Beetle Midnight Purple III Hybrid.jpg
VW Typ2(T1) SambaBus '62 Slammed Midnight Purple III Hybrid.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, I am new and I recently discovered the garage editor. I wanted to know if when I skip trophies and sync to psn I can be banned? Thanks

Last edited:
If you got the DLC from the store while it was around, you should be able to reinstall it on the main menu, provided you’re connected to PSN.

Need some help here folks... I managed to download the EXE off Mega, but for some reason the .db file will not download no matter what. The mega download process gives an error while downloading, and it keeps trying to restart it indefinetly. I've tried multiple browsers and the Mega App. (Downloading both files at the same time in .zip file doesnt work either). An alternative link would be appreciated.

Sorry, I missed that.

Anyways, thankfully my phone allows me to download it and reupload it, so here it is! :)

Attachments

• v0.0.7.3.zip
    7.5 MB · Views: 118
Hey I need some help on the GT5 Garage editor, I downloaded it, copy my ps3 save file and tried opening it on there but its say file is corrupted and I'm not sure why?

If I recall I’m pretty sure you can not copy the backup save to the thumb drive so the mistake of using that save in GE is unlikely…

Hey guys, is there any way to get the ‘Air of Experience’ trophy via the garage editor? Or do you have to grind to get this trophy?

Opening post no download, pleeease

Finally got me my secondary PS3 a A of all and jus doing the GT5 "LAN" ala xlink operation on her, exclusively

EDIT: Because I'm working with v1.31 tomorrow when I awaken, seems far dated?

Last edited:
Yo.. Is there a tutorial on how to hybrid properly... I was never really into it and tried it maybe once but I remember car for some reason reverting to original engine or whatever.. These days I'm thinking what could I do on my PS3.. And id like to do 1000 km Suzuka race in Honda S800 RC which actually win that race but I definetly need hybriding to make it fast enough :)

Last edited:
I can’t really give you any useful tips on how to make that car useful, but one thing I can say is if you’re going to hybrid cars, you need to be on 2.11.

Starting from 2.12, they introduced patches to keep people from doing the kind of things you’re trying to achieve. Thankfully you’re not missing much by staying on 2.11 because they didn’t really introduce any new content after that.

I can’t really give you any useful tips on how to make that car useful, but one thing I can say is if you’re going to hybrid cars, you need to be on 2.11.

Starting from 2.12, they introduced patches to keep people from doing the kind of things you’re trying to achieve. Thankfully you’re not missing much by staying on 2.11 because they didn’t really introduce any new content after that.

I'm on 2.11 anyways because of the master mode.. I don't need advice to make it useful, another engine and some suspension tuning would do the trick but I'm more interested i the procedure of hybriding because I was never interested in it but once I tried it for fun and put Ferrari engine in Alfa Brera (my RL car) and sometimes the game recognized engine in car and sometimes not.. after that I gave up.. Like I'd do few laps and it was Ferrari engine and then when I go back i the menus it was back on the original engine etc

Wait, are you “in the car” when you make these modifications to it?

If so, that’s your problem. Any mods made to the car your currently in via saved editing are temporary. You need to be out of it for the changes to be permanent.

Last edited:
Back