The GT500 Legend: Nihon no Ichiban Driver (Part 2)

There is a sequel to this story, but I decided not to post it here since I have noticed that I am flooding the section with my stories.

It will only be exclusive in Facebook, with select readers.

Eh? How? lol

If you want to add me on Facebook, then go ahead. If you don't, then fine with me.

It's just that I don't want to put new stories here. Aside from noticing that I'm flooding the section with my stories, I also noticed that no one is reading them. Those are enough for me to stop posting fanfics here.

But rest assured, I will read the others, including yours.

If you want to add me on Facebook, then go ahead. If you don't, then fine with me.

It's just that I don't want to put new stories here. Aside from noticing that I'm flooding the section with my stories, I also noticed that no one is reading them. Those are enough for me to stop posting fanfics here.

I'll add you up dude! How can I keep in touch? You have a profile? Page? Group?

Just send me the link :)

Bonus Page - The Legendary Driver (A Short Teaser)

At 12 midnight, a high-performance car tears up the Shuto Expressway.

7991519760_72d00fa8d9_c.jpg

It slows down and then takes the exit at 200 km/h.

7991519580_2e0658a678_c.jpg

Then at the other part of the expressway, it builds up speed once again. It blitzes by at speeds in excess of 360 KM/H.

7991519444_f1ebde3ec1_c.jpg

After the run, it heads to where the Hiramoto family lives. It stops by at the center. The bystanders are in awe upon seeing the legendary supercar open its butterfly doors.

The driver comes out.

7991519112_86c0204217_c.jpg

One of the bystanders who turns out to be a fan of Nobuhiko approach him and hands out a poster of the Castrol Supra.

Fan: "Nobuhiko-san! It's such an honor to see you in person! Please sign this poster!"

However...

"I am not Nobuhiko..."

Fan: "Huh? Then who are you?"

"I am...

...Hiroyuki Hiramoto!

The fan dropped his poster in shock.

7991509527_c833f1b9c0_c.jpg

End of Bonus Page

Great stories, I hope you do not stop them, are quite entertaining.

sorry for my English, I need more practice, but at least I understand

Nihon no Ichiban Driver (Part 1)

9:00 AM; SUZUKA CIRCUIT - Spectators quickly fill the bleachers, and in a matter of minutes, all seats are occupied.

They see the pit lane empty, and they wonder where are the cars. Rumor has it that there will be a 3-lap duel that will determine Japan's Fastest Driver will take place now.

Suddenly, they hear very loud exhaust sounds arriving. The crowd goes wild as they see Nobuhiko's Supra and Takanori's R32 GT-R slowly approach the starting line.

8037334029_e71db807e3_c.jpg

Inside the Supra, Nobuhiko tightens his grip on the steering wheel.

Nobuhiko: "People asked for this. But I would really want to see if I deserve to work with Takanori-san's team."

As for Takanori, he looks at the Supra on his right.

Takanori: "Man... I have no idea that this will happen. Everyone wants this! Why? But it's such an honor to race Nobuhiko-san as well!"

Everyone waits for the lights to go green. A single leaf falls on the ground, and the lights show green. The drivers step on the throttle pedal hard.

8037336684_ce1eb03109_c.jpg

The R32's power and drivetrain advantage allow it to set a huge gap.

Nobuhiko: "As long as you dumped the clutch on the right RPM, you can launch a 4WD like a rocket ship. Plus, I only have 550 horsepower at the disposal of my right foot, while his GT-R has 670!"

The R32 also shows impressive traction, making matters worse for Nobuhiko.

8037333135_861a602b76_c.jpg

Nobuhiko: "Crap! No wonder the R32 changed the racing rulebook. It just flies!"

8037335760_f97d05cf4b_c.jpg

Then Nobuhiko tries to mimic his opponent's speed, but he ends up in understeer, sending his Supra to the sand.

8037332313_b782a21955_c.jpg

Nobuhiko: "F:censored:k!!!"

Takanori sees it at the rear-view mirror.

Takanori: "Hey, are you okay? I'll pace down a bit for you."

8037331105_020c2f22d7_c.jpg

Upon returning to tarmac, Nobuhiko puts his right foot down hard on the accelerator.

8037334922_1480b7c40b_c.jpg

Nobuhiko: "Damn... I'm not giving up without putting up a goddamn fight!!!"

8037331565_83f6e85be9_c.jpg

Takanori simply takes his foot off the accelerator at the hairpin to allow Nobuhiko to catch up.

8037330635_1b1738020e_c.jpg

Takanori: "There you go! You're back on track, Hiramoto-san!"

8037330089_98abf482d5_c.jpg

Nobuhiko: "Don't think that I'll give up, easily. I'm not that type of person."

8037329643_4f643b5b29_c.jpg

Then Takanori looks at the rear-view mirror again. He is amazed to see the Supra sticking up right behind his car.

8037332284_b6f2445ca0_c.jpg

Takanori: "Impressive! No wonder why I selected you!"

Then approaching at the chicane before the main straight, Nobuhiko brakes late, allowing his Supra to overtake the R32.

8037331862_c323824dc8_c.jpg

However, at the main straight, the R32's power advantage is clearly evident as it overtakes the Supra.

8037331366_018d8e322a_c.jpg

However, Nobuhiko resorts to late-braking once again.

8037327811_9e2802cff4_c.jpg

Nobuhiko: "The real battle begins!"

End of Part 1

Nihon no Ichiban Driver (Part 2)

The 2nd lap has started. The audience is so eager to see who emerges as the victor in the race that will determine who is the best.

Among the cheering crowd, Kasumi and Daisuke are just silent, but just as eager as well.

Kasumi: "Daisuke-kun, who do you think you'll win?"

Daisuke: "I don't know. And besides, Nobu is facing the fastest driver of this country. He'll definitely have a hard time here, and his opponent's car is just as legendary as his. In fact, those two drivers...

8037330408_4ff239e317_c.jpg

8037326871_d6e426effc_c.jpg

...have a lot in common. Both of them have fathers that are called as legends, and those 2 cars have acquired a legendary reputation in Japan's motorsports."

Back in the action, Nobuhiko concentrates on setting the proper steering input in the corners. He briefly looks at the side mirror to his right.

8037329370_3f70385ddf_c.jpg

Nobuhiko: "In the corners, I can get away from him. But at the corner exits, the 4WD system of the GT-R evens the odds."

However, at the hairpin, Nobuhiko's Supra overspeeds, resulting in understeer which allowed Takanori to take the lead.

Nobuhiko: "Damn! I'm pressured so much that I snapped out of my concentration! Takanori-san really is a legend, no doubt about it!"

8037325231_49fb6ac8bf_c.jpg

Takanori: "From here on, I shall show no mercy! Get ready, Nobuhiko-san!"

Takanori's GT-R goes on full throttle. Nobuhiko is alarmed to see on how the GT-R easily sets the gap between them.

At the Spoon curve, though, the GT-R's tires are starting to lose grip.

8037327702_f36e65a078_c.jpg

Takanori: "Crap... I think I've pushed too far. The R32 starts to punish me."

Nobuhiko blocks Takanori's attempts of passing.

8037323967_c3cbd50954_c.jpg

Nobuhiko: "This is starting to be really fun."

3rd lap has started. The audience really hold on to their seats as the final lap commences.

8037323459_0d3c1b663a_c.jpg

Kasumi: "Nobu-kun.... I know you can do it!"

Back in the race, Takanori is now facing the dilemma of his R32's tires gradually losing grip.

8037326044_aca000b9db_c.jpg

Takanori: "I was too much in the first half of the race. Now, the GT-R does not even feel like turning anymore."

8037322385_d33f8fa88c_c.jpg

Takanori: "Damn! This car doesn't turn anymore!"

8037325124_a2941e148a_c.jpg

Takanori: "Nobuhiko-san, you're that good to push me this far. You will be a great asset in my team!"

8037324428_26428ff54f_c.jpg

Seeing that the R32 is in trouble, Nobuhiko puts up a grin on his face.

Nobuhiko: "It's time..."

8037323826_045bc017ec_c.jpg

Nobuhiko: "LET'S GO, SUPRA!!!!"

Nobuhiko goes on full throttle. The Supra's twin turbo-tuned 4 cylinder immediately responds to his call.

Takanori: "Superb! That Supra is like it had gotten more confident in winning than ever! Nobuhiko is using the last of his tires' grip to push it all the way to victory!"

8037320283_c00f44cdc6_c.jpg

Nobuhiko: "With me and my Supra in sync, we will never lose!"

Kasumi crosses her fingers in wait and then...

8037322872_b44ecbd2f8_c.jpg

...everyone sees the two cars at the main straight, with Nobuhiko on the lead.

Daisuke: "Push it all the way, Nobu! Push it!!!"

Kasumi: "Go, Nobu-kun! Bring it to victory!"

The crowd cheered wilder than ever. Finally, Nobuhiko takes the victory.

8037319367_10aef47487_c.jpg

Nobuhiko sheds tears.

Nobuhiko: "I did again, Otoosan... Are you watching this?"

Then he rolls down the window, stretches out his right arm and shows a thumbs up. Seeing that gesture, Takanori does the same, surprising Nobuhiko.

Takanori: "From the start, you already deserve my thumbs up!"

They return to the pit lane after the victory lap. The two drivers take off their helmets as they get out of their cars.

Takanori: "Whew! You really made me sweat!"

Nobuhiko: "This is the best race in my life. And I'll never forget this, Takanori-san."

Takanori: "Hey, what did I tell you? Drop the honorifics! We're equals...

...no wait, you're in a level higher than me, so I should be the one giving honorifics."

Nobuhiko: "Ahehehehehe.... but I think calling me without it is fine with me."

Takanori: "You'll be the greatest racer mankind has ever known. You have reached far. And I'll be here to help you fulfill your dreams."

Nobuhiko: "It is such an honor working with you."

Takanori: "Well then, let's set off! And... I am looking for another driver. In fact, I'm heading to U.K. by tomorrow because I heard of a Southeast Asian racer winning races there in the local racing scene. I gotta head there to check it out and see if that person deserves a spot in our team."

Nobuhiko: "I see."

Takanori pats his hand on Nobuhiko's shoulder.

Takanori: "Congrats. You are now Japan's fastest racer."

He walks back to his R32 to make inspections. As for Nobuhiko, he feels a great utopia, perhaps a lot more than ever before. He looks up at the sunny sky.

Nobuhiko: "This will be the start of fulfilling out dreams, Otoosan. From now on, I'll make sure that every episode will always end happily."

The End.

Nobuhiko will once again appear as one of the main characters after I'm done with "The Boxer Spirit" and another spin-off. So, you have to wait for a while before you'll see him again.

In that story, he will face his greatest challenge ever...

Back