The GT6 Colour Matching Thread

• Thread starter Bo
  • 1,233 comments
2013_aventador_lp700_roadster_61r.jpg
Any ideas
I'm not 100% sure but NART blue off the Ferrari F430 could well be very similar to that. Not the cheapest though.

hsv
Well, you get some angry people round here. Just nice to see a relaxed thread for a change.
I couldn't agree more.

Okay, I'm at my wit's end with the Lexus Super Lap--any really good matches for Arancia Metallic Orange so that I can chalk it up as owned with an asterisk?

Quick note - I found that the lime green from the Lancia STRATOS is brighter than the lime green from the Lexus LFA.

2013_aventador_lp700_roadster_61r.jpg
Any ideas
Blue Pearlescent from the TVR--I'm going to say V8S. If not, try the TVR Tuscan. It should be a matter of whether the car has it or not, not whether it's the right one. It may not match the finish (of which someone else said appears to be satin) but the hue and saturation are dead on.

Does anyone know what colour would best match the calsonic blue?
8825_calsonic_skyline_gt-r_1_1995_jgtc_sendai_khoshino__mkageyama.jpg

Does anyone know what colour would best match the pennzoil yellow?
aa2046.jpg

Does anyone know what colour would best match the falken blue and green?
falkenr34nurb.jpg

Search this thread for Calsonic, we had a discussion a few pages back. There's more than one colour, it seems.

I think there's a yellow on one of the Lotus Elans that might be close to the Pennzoil.

The Falken blue might be covered by the aforementioned Calsonic discussion, and the green might be found in one of the Anniversary Edition "polarised" colours.
If you don't have those colours, I'm out of ideas. :(

Search this thread for Calsonic, we had a discussion a few pages back. There's more than one colour, it seems.

I think there's a yellow on one of the Lotus Elans that might be close to the Pennzoil.

The Falken blue might be covered by the aforementioned Calsonic discussion, and the green might be found in one of the Anniversary Edition "polarised" colours.
If you don't have those colours, I'm out of ideas. :(
Thanks for your help

Does anyone know what colour would best match the calsonic blue?View attachment 176997

Does anyone know what colour would best match the pennzoil yellow?
View attachment 176998

Does anyone know what colour would best match the falken blue and green?
View attachment 176999

Pretty sure the calsonic blue is meant to be champion blue (found on the R33 GTR LM Limited)

The picture you've linked on the Pennzoil is slightly different to the car featured in GT6 - try Giallo Corona from the Diablo GT to match the colour in the picture.

As for the Falken R34 - for the blue, champion blue again matches quite well. For the turquoise if you don't have the pre order colours, try splash green from the Mazda 2 '03, or the Lexus LFA has one not too far off.
Almost forgot - the 1999 Vitz (the slowest Yaris) has a light aqua colour. Correct colour but a little bit metallic.

Last edited:
Anyone know where to get a green like this?

modelpicture.php

I have several different greens, but none of them look quite right.
From that angle Verde Countach off the (you guessed it!) Countach looks right. I did a quick google search and it looks more metallic in daylight so try spirited green metallic off the Mazda Demio Sport.

I tried both of those, but they both don't seem to have the slight yellow pearlescent that I like about that colour.

Or you could keep it in the family and try Spirited Green Metallic from the Mazda DEMIO Sport '10. As an added bonus, it's pretty cheap.

:lol: Someone beat me to this by a good deal of time but I'm only just noticing it as I gather notable requests into a single post.

Last edited:
Back