The GT6 Colour Matching Thread

• Thread starter Bo
  • 1,233 comments
VXR
Frost Metallic on the Jag XKR '10?
Assuming this is in response to the request for a bluish silver, that could work. The Tesla Roadster and Elise 111 variants offer something similar to that at a lower cost.

On an unrelated topic, is there some kind of award for the highest number of "Like" actions that @Spektru appears to be shootin for? :lol:

Last edited:
I want a color that matches the Bugatti light blue found on the doors & fenders of the Veyron. It's like the perfect shade of blue, not too light, not too dark.

Can anyone help me find this color?

help.jpg

I know of Ice Blue, but that's not as bright/green as this color.

View attachment 168382

I know of Ice Blue, but that's not as bright/green as this color.

I forgot the name, but there are some DLC colors which look like it. They're like lavendel or something. I can't remember the name, it was not fluoroscene, not chrome, not military.

I'll look at all of those :) thanks guys. And by the way, since I mod I can use all of the DLC paints from GT5, so if you know of any from those let me know. I'm still searching for the perfect color for it

"Java" from the Triumph Spitfire according to this post in another thread. It doesn't quite look right on the model itself in the showroom, but I suppose that has something to do with the fact that it's a standard car.

EDIT: Didn't see ZDUPH's post there. :dunce:

Try Tektitgrau from the Mercedes SL55 AMG '02. Nice graphite color. :)

Tektikgrau is very nice, but Daytona grey pearl has a green touch in it.

Maybe you should try some of the Toyota GT86 concept colors like Maziora Matterhorn. There is a green color which look a bit like the audi color, but it has some flipflop effect.

I think there is one on a Ferrari, but I can't remember which one, but I think it may be the 512.

Give it a try. Daytona Gray Pearl Effect (the literal translation) can be obtained from a less expensive Audi but my game's out of reach at the moment and I can't confirm it's the same color; Dolphin Gray Pearl Effect and its german counterpart Delfingrau Perleffekt are not the same. If you plan to replicate the car pictured, note that the side panel color stays and a car with a black (or dark) one should be used. On a not-entirely-unrelated subject; a Brilliantrot/Brilliantrot R8 painted Suzukagrau Metallic (an R8 color obtained only from the R8 LMS '09--not a cheap chip) is quite fetching.

Just checked--Daytona Gray Pearl Effect appears to have more green saturation than Daytonagrau Perleffekt.

Last edited:
I think there is one on a Ferrari, but I can't remember which one, but I think it may be the 512.

I have found it.

I've been looking on the Raybrig's NSX 1999 pics and it seems like its body is blue. :dunce:

Luckly, I have found a near-to-perfect match: Celeste.

Back