The GT6 Colour Matching Thread

• Thread starter Bo
  • 1,233 comments
Would anyone happen to know the closest blue to that of the one on this Porsche?

bisimoto-1976-porsche-930.jpg

Not sure how close of a match it will be but try wien blue pearl from the Honda CRX

I've had a look at Wien Blue Pearl and its a little too bright for my liking. I think a blue with a bit more of an 'ice' tone to it would do the trick.

Edit: Martinique Blue from the Pontiac Firebird is almost spot on. 👍

Last edited:
I've had a look at Wien Blue Pearl and its a little too bright for my liking. I think a blue with a bit more of an 'ice' tone to it would do the trick.

Edit: Martinique Blue from the Pontiac Firebird is almost spot on. 👍

Go have a look at the BMW Z4s, Maledivenblau is quite close. Somebody wanted the new Ford GT and ford family colour on page 27 and that seemed pretty close, this Porsche is very close to that.

Hey, been quite a while.

I need help with a colour, of course.

What can match the new 2015+ MINI Hardtop's Volcano Orange?

screen-shot-2014-04-10-at-9-22-52-am-2.png

Hey, been quite a while.

I need help with a colour, of course.

What can match the new 2015+ MINI Hardtop's Volcano Orange?

screen-shot-2014-04-10-at-9-22-52-am-2.png

Hmm that's more like a dark yellow than orange but the lightest orange I can think of is Barcelona orange from the Suzuki concept S2. Hope it works

What colors match Stryker Red, Adrenaline and Venom Green from the SRT Tomahawk?

Not sure about venon green but striker and adrenaline red are available from the Viper '13. Also if you want more accurate help it's better to post a reference photo so people can get an idea as to what the color looks like 👍

I think it's more deep yellow than orange. I'll flick through some colours.

What colors match Stryker Red, Adrenaline and Venom Green from the SRT Tomahawk?

There's no proper equivalent to Venom Green, to my knowledge. Closest is GT Fluorescence 004, but that's not looking very nice in GT6 compared to GT5. If anyone else knows a better equivalent, it'd be great to know, but I doubt there is any in GT6.

For Stryker Red, try the Mitsubishi and Lexus VGT cars, both have very vibrant metallic reds.
For Adrenaline Red, there aren't many reds as nice as that. Ardent Red from the '11 Elise, Magmarot from the SL 55 AMG and Rosso Scuderia from Ferraris are worth a try.
As for Venom Green, you're not gonna quite match it with colours from cars. Try Verde Mela from the Stratos, Fantasiagrun from the VW Lupo and Isotope Green from the Evora.

Hi , anybody know what is the closest color of this particular red ?
I try to find it on the data base of Aston Martin , but it's a special color made by the Q division of the brand. So i think it's not exactly what is proposed on the v12 vantage basics in gt6.
The car was on presentation at the last Paris motor show for more pics in different angle . It's a v12 vantage S roadster .

At this moment I use a Merlot red by Mercedes on mine but I'm not convinced. Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 20
Hi , anybody know what is the closest color of this particular red ?
I try to find it on the data base of Aston Martin , but it's a special color made by the Q division of the brand. So i think it's not exactly what is proposed on the v12 vantage basics in gt6.
The car was on presentation at the last Paris motor show for more pics in different angle . It's a v12 vantage S roadster .

At this moment I use a Merlot red by Mercedes on mine but I'm not convinced. Thanks for your help.
Try "Competizione Red" from the Alfa Romeo 8C.

Does anyone know the exact color of the driver number's white background ,so the number looks like it hasn't a background at all?

Does anyone know the exact color of the driver number's white background ,so the number looks like it hasn't a background at all?
I found two that were close, and they were equally off the mark in opposite directions. I've forgotten what they were, but I'll check again.

Back