The GT6 Colour Matching Thread

• Thread starter Bo
  • 1,233 comments
Doesn't the normal lexus LFA has such a pink color?

What is the closest to the very bright yellow of JUN?
jun02.jpg

59684-2_10.jpg

http://www.junauto.co.jp/products/exterior/integra_dc5/index.en.html

Thanks, but having looked again, I think it's too pale and slightly too far towards green (in terms of hue). It's a nice colour in itself, though, and now I have the chip. :)

EDIT: Monaco Blue from a Wagon R RR is close, and it's solid - almost exactly like the '08 IMPUL GTR (all the Calsonic cars are slightly different colours).
The base colour of Toyota's Blue Mica Metallic (regular Blue Mica is too dark), found on Supras, Soarers and Celicas, is also close, but the pearl is inaccurate...
Morning Blue on the Oullim Spirra is close to the R92CP etc.
Mariner Blue from the Premium NA MX5 is close to the R32.

S'probably enough to go on.
The Peugeot 106 rallye's blue was also mentioned.

Morning Blue on the Oullim Spirra i think best fits the IMPUL
I find champion blue on the R33 LM Limited best suits the lighter blue used for the other calsonic blue's

I would like to know if there is a color matching the Jetblau Metallic of the Audi R8, since you don't get a paint chip when buying the car.
Hey, I had a similar issue.

I wanted a Jetblau R8 4.2, like this one below:

Audi_R8_4.2_Jetblau_Heck.JPG

BUT... with the carbon thingy on the sides. And the carbon thingy is only available with the Eissilber Metallic color:

6Wn9J0198wc496pYc7_0.jpg

So I bought the very car in the screenshot above. Then I went ahead and bought another one in Jetblau (exactly as in the first picture, with the silver thingies on the sides).
Next step would be using the Jetblau paint chip for the first R8.
WOULD. Neither the 4.2 or the 5.2 add the paint chips to the inventory.

This is how the actual color looks like in the game:

7LIF4lgbG4fm5VqsN_0.jpg

A bit "grayer" than what it should actually be, but anyway. I started to look for the color. Tried suggestions from this topic. Tried several, took the car to the track, it looked weird under sun light. Not even close to the real car in Jetblau.

Came up with this one:

Suzuki Alto Lapin Turbo 2002, "Lake Blue Metallic"

2DGUX4Jp0rcoCwMQEz_0.jpg

Result below:

o6q24KHIMXcZlPENw_0.jpg

At first i thought "meh, another fail" since it didn't really looked like the original color.
But when I took it to the track...

N%C3%BCrburgring%20Nordschleife_2.jpg

N%C3%BCrburgring%20Nordschleife_3.jpg

N%C3%BCrburgring%20Nordschleife_4.jpg

It is exactly what I expected.

Sometimes the desired color does NOT show very accurately in the car dealership (or interface-rendered pictures)...
I guess I was lucky to find such a cheap car as this Suzuki as the one to deliver what I wanted.

I hope it's what you expected too, or at least close to it.

the carbon thingy on the sides
If I'm not mistaken, they're referred to as "sigma blades."
Sometimes the desired color does NOT show very accurately in the car dealership
They don't always yield the same color when applied to themselves, either, like Mark IV Red on the Ford GT.
Neither the 4.2 or the 5.2 add the paint chips to the inventory.
Any color available on the V10 model can be gotten from the Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09. It's not cheap, I know, but it's an option. Be warned, some of the available colors can be gotten from much less expensive models.

Hey, I had a similar issue.

I wanted a Jetblau R8 4.2, like this one below:

Audi_R8_4.2_Jetblau_Heck.JPG

BUT... with the carbon thingy on the sides. And the carbon thingy is only available with the Eissilber Metallic color:

6Wn9J0198wc496pYc7_0.jpg

So I bought the very car in the screenshot above. Then I went ahead and bought another one in Jetblau (exactly as in the first picture, with the silver thingies on the sides).
Next step would be using the Jetblau paint chip for the first R8.
WOULD. Neither the 4.2 or the 5.2 add the paint chips to the inventory.

This is how the actual color looks like in the game:

7LIF4lgbG4fm5VqsN_0.jpg

A bit "grayer" than what it should actually be, but anyway. I started to look for the color. Tried suggestions from this topic. Tried several, took the car to the track, it looked weird under sun light. Not even close to the real car in Jetblau.

Came up with this one:

Suzuki Alto Lapin Turbo 2002, "Lake Blue Metallic"

2DGUX4Jp0rcoCwMQEz_0.jpg

Result below:

o6q24KHIMXcZlPENw_0.jpg

At first i thought "meh, another fail" since it didn't really looked like the original color.
But when I took it to the track...

N%C3%BCrburgring%20Nordschleife_2.jpg

N%C3%BCrburgring%20Nordschleife_3.jpg

N%C3%BCrburgring%20Nordschleife_4.jpg

It is exactly what I expected.

Sometimes the desired color does NOT show very accurately in the car dealership (or interface-rendered pictures)...
I guess I was lucky to find such a cheap car as this Suzuki as the one to deliver what I wanted.

I hope it's what you expected too, or at least close to it.

Cool! Thanks!

Sorry if this has been asked dozens of times before, but I need a light blue that is as close to Gulf Oil blue as possible.

hsv
Fresh Blue on the Subaru 360 was settled upon as the best Gulf blue.

Thanks. I'll try it later. :)

Beemer 3 series but you don't want that. There's a GT Pastel or Old generation that fits, but that would depend on your Edition of the game or your Seasonal Activity.

I have the 15th Anniversary Edition, but I almost never play seasonals, or get gold.

Go with the little bubble Suby mate, I've broken one of my rules and given advice on a finite subject but not having the game in front of me. 2000+ paints.

I will post an alternative when can.👍

Last edited:
hsv
Fresh Blue on the Subaru 360 was settled upon as the best Gulf blue.

Go with the little bubble Suby mate, I've broken one of my rules and given advice on a finite subject but not having the game in front of me. 2000+ paints.

I will post an alternative when can.👍

I tried it, but it looks too gray. :/

EDIT: I'll live with it.

EDIT 2: It looks great in-game. I need to stop judging by the brightness of the paint booth.

Last edited:
Anyone have any thoughts on this;

El Camino with the Others Option C wagon cover. I want to make the body as close in colour as possible. Thoughts?

Sorry if this has been asked dozens of times before, but I need a light blue that is as close to Gulf Oil blue as possible.
The only blue I can think of is a fluorescent one from the Anniversary edition paints.

Latest Posts

Back