The GT6 Colour Matching Thread

• Thread starter Bo
  • 1,233 comments
Hello, I'm searching for solid reds that will give white stripes/logos/etc. I have Active Red (and various pearl and metallic reds), but it's got this metallic or pearl thing going on, when I'm looking for a legit solid. Can anyone point me to some? Or does gt6 even allow it?

Pic related, Active Red. The 'most' red I have that will allow white stripes. I'm afraid I don't remember which car I got it from.

Hi Lunar MechaG

Here are a couple of solid reds that I have found that give a white stripe:

Active red (Nismo.....not Nissan)
Tartan red ( Mini Marcos)
Madeira maroon (sorry can't remember where from)
Rot Uni (Volkswagen)
Rossi Rubino (possibly Ferrari....again a bit maroonish)
Rossi Corallo Scuro (Fiat)

That's the only solids, then there is always
Competizione Red ( Alfa....but it's metallic)
GT Metallic 010W
GT6 Polarised 011 ( a wee bit pinkish maybe)

That's the only ones that I have found ......and I searched for a long time. Hope it helps.

Just found rather a nice pearlescent.....Rabiatarot on the Opel Speedster
I know it's not a solid colour but it does look good with white stripes/logos

Last edited:
Hi Lunar MechaG

Rot Uni (Volkswagen)

GT Metallic 010W

That's the only ones that I have found ......and I searched for a long time. Hope it helps.
Madeira Maroon (Chevrolet El Camino SS 396 '67)

Viola Met. (Ferrari Dino 246 GT '71) is pretty close to the Diablo SE30's "Lambo Thirty" purple. There might be a better match but I'm alright with it for now.

Rt0LcsUg.jpg

0LkY4MKg.png

jfsTXox.jpg

Sends me into hyperspace, when I see her pretty face...

Last edited:
Hi Lunar MechaG

Rot Uni (Volkswagen)

GT Metallic 010W

Just found rather a nice pearlescent.....Rabiatarot on the Opel Speedster
I know it's not a solid colour but it does look good with white stripes/logos

Misano red pearl effect on the audi RS4 01 does white stripes too

Would anyone be able to match the blue paint which comes on the Lamborghini Murchielago LP540 Chrome line?
latest
Champion Blue from the Nissan R33 LM Limited seems to fit pretty well. Monaco Blue from the Suzuki WAGON R RR '98 is close as well, moreso than Champion Blue, i think. The only problem is that neither of them have that plastic-y sheen the Lambo already has.

Champion Blue from the Nissan R33 LM Limited seems to fit pretty well. Monaco Blue from the Suzuki WAGON R RR '98 is close as well, moreso than Champion Blue, i think. The only problem is that neither of them have that plastic-y sheen the Lambo already has.
I've noticed that it seems to be hard to match the colors of the Chrome Line vehicles, but I am trying to find matches to all of the original colors of the Chrome Line cars..

image.png
Replicating my RX-7 FD from NFS No Limits. Looking for a Cobalt Blue metallic. The name is familiar, but I'm too lazy to look. Hoping someone else can find it. Found a good match with Speedway Blue, but it'd be nice to be accurate.

Fun fact: The rims I've used actually exist in GT6 as well! ENKEI RPF1.

Hyundai-Elantra-Sport.jpg

Does anyone know a decent match to the yellow on this Hyundai Elantra Sport? I already tried Austin Yellow from the BMW M4.

Last edited:
So here's a bit of a weird request. I'm looking for a color in GT6 that looks like a legitimate Millennium jade metallic. In GT6 MJM looks really gold, actually like Golbi gold mettalic.
image.jpg

This is closer to what I really need. Also anything close to Olive green metallic from GTA V works too (I like it since it's a bit darker and more pronounced)
image.jpg

IMG_0138.JPG

IMG_0139.JPG

I saw this beautiful red on this Diablo GT2. The closest I had was 'Super Red V', but if anyone can find a closer match I'd be ecstatic.

It's like a bright plastic red with a slight pink to it.

Last edited:
I was wondering which colour would be closest to the purple used on the original '90s Raybrig NSX livery, since I'm attempting to make a tribute to it on my HSV.

Raybrig NSX '99.jpg

Yea tried Capri Blue, does seem to be pretty close.

However, it just seems a tad too blue, could almost do with something that's lighter in shade and more purple, like a lilac

Yea, unfortunately I think you're right, as I went trawling through all the colours of the cars in the dealers (which took a v. long time :lol:), and couldn't find anything.

Not to worry though, as Capri Blue is a very close colour, and along with the Fresh Green I'm using for the wheels, my HSV looks like a neat little Raybrigs tribute.

Hi all, is there a white that I could paint my base model cars so it looks like there aren't any number stickers on them? I know I'd have to switch to one of the bases without an outline, but is there a white that would make them appear completely nonexistent?

car_832_46737_55607fc90b6cf.jpg

Cheers in advance!

Back