The GT6 Colour Matching Thread

• Thread starter Bo
  • 1,233 comments
hi guys, I'm searching the Celestial Blue Pearl from the honda CR-X. if anyone find a close match, it will be helpful. actually, i'm using Speedway Blue wich is Metallic and a bit too blue. I would like to have that CR-X like theSLAPtrain's one. Wien blue pearl is too lignt and not enough green. thanks
I'm not sure this color.
Maybe [Maledivenblau Metallic - BMW Z4 '03] is I think that close. But is metallic color.
If Pearl color I think [Horizon Turquoise Pearl - Honda CR-Z α '10] is close.

well, Horizon Turquoise Pearl is the correct one for Celestial Blue Pearl/Celestial Blue Pearl Clearcoat. thanks :) I've also found the Tahitian Green Pearl from the Civic SiR-II (EG) '95 wich is the color matching theSLAPtrain's Rexy. so, we have the two special colors for the CR-X SiR '90

I saw this in the "From the world" area on the photo stream, so I know it's in the game... Anyone know this color?View attachment 571756
Well, I certainly have never seen a colour in GT6 that colour-shifty (Lack of better word combined with general tiredness) and I highly suspect it to be a hacked colour. Seriously, that is like the best colour-shifts (The ones from the Gazoo FT-86) on the strongest steroids imaginable.

Cool, but most likely hacked.

Also, just for a meme car of mine, does anyone know a colour similar to BMW Individual Colour Fiji Green?

Here is a photo for reference:
download (2).jpe

A solid colour would be best but Metallics and Pearls might work.
Also, I do have the Anniversary Edition of the game. If that changes anything.

Last edited:
7073876fda1c4a23b14d9d5b6ef6762a
Hey guys! I need help again. I want to replicate this blue from the new Focus RS. I tried French Racing Blue, which I think is from the Jaguar XKR-S, but I think it's a bit too bright. Can you help me find an alternative? Sorry in advance if this has already bem asked.

Last edited:
7073876fda1c4a23b14d9d5b6ef6762a
Hey guys! I need help again. I want to replicate this blue from the new Focus RS. I tried French Racing Blue, which I think is from the Jaguar XKR-S, but I think it's a bit too bright. Can you help me find an alternative? Sorry in advance if this has already bem asked.

Try the Lancia Stratos light blue. Forget the name and could be a bit bright, but it's the first color that comes to mind.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Try the Lancia Stratos light blue. Forget the name and could be a bit bright, but it's the first color that comes to mind.

Well, it is closer to the original colour. I think the Jaguar color was not the right sort of blue, but even though it's darker than this it reflects sunlight too much, and this is more like the baby blue in the original car. Since I can't really find anything closer, that will do. Thanks :) Sorry for the long time to answer, since I could only play GT6 now. Here are a few pictures with the Stratos' Azzurro for you guys to see if it's close of not:

Try Opel Corsa Aruba Blau. It's possible that sunlight will show it off close to the Ford colour.

That blue is cool, but a Tangerine Scream RS would be fire.

VXR
Try Opel Corsa Aruba Blau. It's possible that sunlight will show it off close to the Ford colour.

That blue is cool, but a Tangerine Scream RS would be fire.
Hi, sorry for the long response. That is a pretty good suggestion, the Opel color is very good. However, I think it's a bit dark on anything other than sunlight, and the original color is very flourescent. But thanks for the help :)
As for the tangerine scream, I do like it on the ST, even though my favourite color is the RS blue. But I agree it should be an option on the new RS. RS Fords aren't really meant to be understated, are they? :P

Last edited:
Well, I certainly have never seen a colour in GT6 that colour-shifty (Lack of better word combined with general tiredness) and I highly suspect it to be a hacked colour. Seriously, that is like the best colour-shifts (The ones from the Gazoo FT-86) on the strongest steroids imaginable.

Also, just for a meme car of mine, does anyone know a colour similar to BMW Individual Colour Fiji Green?

View attachment 583297
Nice to know, also I saw a color similar to that from a seasonal event, kind of like a mint color? But it's much more white than what is in that picture.

I've been trying to paint my Mini with the Mr. Bean car color
latest

The closest I could find was Vert Citron (in one of the Renault Megane). Mr. Bean car color is a bit brighter, but this one looks nice too. But if anyone has a better suggestion, feel free to say :)

IH8e1XG.jpg

I've been trying to paint my Mini with the Mr. Bean car color
latest

The closest I could find was Vert Citron (in one of the Renault Megane). Mr. Bean car color is a bit brighter, but this one looks nice too. But if anyone has a better suggestion, feel free to say :)

IH8e1XG.jpg
That looks like Brocade Yellow from the Opel Tigra.

I found an even better color! The Isotope Green, from Lotus Evora. It looks beautiful! Thanks for the help anyway ;)
Sf29XpZSpt5TG9BoX_0.jpg

You can also try Verde Mela, I think it's from the Lancia Stratos. It's a solid paint chip, just like the paint on Mr. Bean's car :)

You can also try Verde Mela, I think it's from the Lancia Stratos. It's a solid paint chip, just like the paint on Mr. Bean's car :)
I tried, but it's too much green :P This colour is more like a mix between green and yellow. I think I'll stick to the Isotope green, but thx for the help :)

View attachment 583297

The best I could find was Sky Blue, from Lexus LFA (It's a bit expensive, it costs 375.000$ if I'm not wrong).

WYIg1kp.jpg

mU2W9X8.jpg

Hello, I'm searching for solid reds that will give white stripes/logos/etc. I have Active Red (and various pearl and metallic reds), but it's got this metallic or pearl thing going on, when I'm looking for a legit solid. Can anyone point me to some? Or does gt6 even allow it?

Pic related, Active Red. The 'most' red I have that will allow white stripes. I'm afraid I don't remember which car I got it from.

Attachments

• City of Arts and Sciences - Night_2.jpg
    City of Arts and Sciences - Night_2.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 48
Hello, I'm searching for solid reds that will give white stripes/logos/etc. I have Active Red (and various pearl and metallic reds), but it's got this metallic or pearl thing going on, when I'm looking for a legit solid. Can anyone point me to some? Or does gt6 even allow it?

Pic related, Active Red. The 'most' red I have that will allow white stripes. I'm afraid I don't remember which car I got it from.

Tartan Red, I think it's from the Mini Marcos. It has a little plastic shine, but nothing metallic or pearl.

Latest Posts

Back