The GT7 Livery Editor Competition #02 (Stripes) - CLOSED

• Thread starter syntex123
  • 240 comments
Three FAT stripes, that's all you get!

As a kid I had a Porsche 911 GT1 '98 slotcar from FLY. It was my favourite car, the fastest I had, so it always made me win against my dad in his poor Renault Megane. When I was driving the RCZ, I noticed that it has similar lines as the 911 GT1. It looks a bit like the baby version :D

The slotcar from Fly isn't very accurate. If you compare it to the reallife version, it looks like a cheap remake of the livery. But for me, the FLY version is iconic, so I based everything on the FLY version.

Livery can be found here!

Last edited:

Final Entry

52039553767_309ce0e248_z.jpg

52040643563_7e821338af_z.jpg

PS4 Pro

52040845104_2114215783_z.jpg

52040845239_a0a841e921_z.jpg

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY
So just had some time to finish up a livery. When I read stripes I quickly had a thing for that arty BMW with all those stripes, but I really wanted to do a non replica so came up with this original livery. Some bonus shots:
yjuVEMw.jpg

IWukLGl.jpg

And.. I have no clue if I correctly posted a thumbnail. Can anyone confirm this is by the rules..? Thanks!

So just had some time to finish up a livery. When I read stripes I quickly had a thing for that arty BMW with all those stripes, but I really wanted to do a non replica so came up with this original livery. Some bonus shots:
yjuVEMw.jpg

IWukLGl.jpg

And.. I have no clue if I correctly posted a thumbnail. Can anyone confirm this is by the rules..? Thanks!

It's not. Max picture size is 640 pixels on its longest edge.

Best way is to click on the "Forums" drop down at the top of the page, navigate to "your media" or "add media"

View attachment 1144159

and add media to a personal album.

Then you can post it here using this button above the post

View attachment 1144161

You can create a specific LEC album, makes everything easier and you get to make a chronological log of all your entries, which is cool.

Captura de tela 2022-04-29 111659.jpg

30h notice for everyone to fix their entries, after half of you got called out by syntex already this is your last chance before getting on the naughty list and risking a DSQ next time you don't stick to the rules :)

Images are only attached to the post. They won't show up in the poll.

Images are too big.

Images are too big and only attached to the post. They won't show up in the poll.

Bonus images belong in a spoiler.

Images are too big, only attached to the post and the bonus pic isn't in a spoiler.

No warning or anything for you, just a reminder to put all the extra text in a second post next time ;)

Thanks for fixing your stuff in advance :cheers:

Fixed entries:
@sanrensho
@feedmerch
@dizco

Last edited:
Alright, then I'd be disqualified, I don't have time to do a livery right now, sorry again for the oversight ;)

Last edited:
Alright, then I'd be disqualified, I don't have time to do a livery right now, sorry again for the oversight ;)
Your entry is fine, it's just that the pictures are too big. Simply follow Matski's instructions and you'll be good :cheers:

As @Nuschel01 said, your livery is fine, you don't need to do it again, and it more than deserves to take part in this, I, for one, would be keen in voting for it.

What you need to fix is the presentation: the images are too big and this causes all sorts of problems for the organizers when they need to put the poll together so that the community can vote.

Ok I was wrong, it's because I won the GT7 We Are Playstation contest and I confused the rules of the contest with those of the Wee Are Playstation site, I won 1st place with this car , but another wallpaper, I will correct the format

Just a heads up, @syntex123 asked me to say that he'll get back to whoever reached out to him later today; he's a bit busy with moving houses and family sickness.

I'd love to enter this contest but I'm not sure i can meet the deadline. Can anyone tell me what time it closes today?

[Edit]
It would help if i just read the first page properly. It's gonna be a tight one for sure, but if i can enter it'll most likely be right up to that deadline.

Last edited:
Back