The GT7 Livery Editor Competition #10 (Games) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 106 comments
ezgif-5-6b672208fb.gif
Looks like you've got us all "beat" Nuschel01... lol

Fantavision
I honestly thought I was sitting this one out with no ideas, until this morning. This came together alright considering the short bake time. Fantavision was a pretty fun game that combined careful timing with a puzzle aspect to make a pretty addictive game. I still have this in the cupboard and got it out during Covid, still enjoyed it.
I have never head of that game but I'm going to try and track it down. Livery looks great for spur of the moment design.

Sorry if this is a dumb question - when and how do we vote when the voting starts?

FINAL ENTRY

PS4 Base

Long before Nintendo produced video game hardware and software (or even toys as they did before that), they got their start producing hanafuda playing cards. Considering that the cards are most recognized for their artwork, I felt they made for a fitting subject for this LEC entry. The design is my interpretation of what a GT500 style livery might look like if Nintendo shelled out the money to sponsor an entry with a nod to their past.

when and how do we vote when the voting starts?
A new thread with the poll will open at midnight UTC. That's in ca. 16:20h from now. How it all works you can already find out from looking at older polls, they're linked in the HoF and leaderboard threads.

Huh... Metal Gear. Had to revive an abandoned idea for this one after the first five or six didn't pan out/weren't valid entries/would have taken too long. Turns out trying to any get the oil like effect from the Colourshift PZK paint chip to show up through the decals while getting the right colour on the car is still an exercise in frustration.

Ring Ring..

Ring Ring..

"Hello..?"

"Hello, this is Matski and I'm phoning in my entry..."

Click..

----- Dial tone -----

GEOGUESSR BMW VGT, 2012 DTM.

Okay, so I wasn't going to enter because I didn't have time to draw a proper world map, so instead, I used an unfinished project as a base (BMW France M1 from Le Mans 1980 - the maps car) so I didn't have to draw the map. Slapped a few logos on, and bish-bosh-bash... an entry. Based on the style of BMW's DTM cars circa 2012/2013.

Also, if the sea is Purple, I'm color blind and that's BBP color shift, I think it the angle of the car is just picking up the Purple but I can't tell... so what evs.

edit: Also also, GeoGuessr is a great game, people should give it a go.

Last edited:
I didn't think I was going to make it in time, lol. I ran out of layers 3 times so I had to back track a lot! I had a blast designing this and I love metal gear and this car was perfect for Metal Gear Ray. I designed a logo for Ray as well. For those that don't know Ray, I included a pic. I hope you'll take the time to zoom and see the details and texture layers of my design!

METAL GEAR RAY
2 Metal Gear Ray Entries, lol. I would have never guessed! Pretty random

Last edited:
Poll is live :gtpflag:

Back