The GT7 Livery Editor Competition #36 (24h of LeMons) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 67 comments
FINAL ENTRY

Race Taxi Renault Gordini R8

PS4 Standard
For this one I decided to go for a "high budget" entry where someone (a taxi driver in NYC) has found a relatively good condition Gordini that had been used for local club racing and decided to have a crack at the 24h of LeMons. Obviously, rubbing's racing, so there's some scratches and dents to show the battle scars of the race, where it placed pretty strongly overall! Not bad for an old French classic!

I followed Gallery Method 1 step by step...but the Photos don't really get bigger, when clicking on it...
Have you checked your image size in the game? You might be taking them in low resolution and therefore they're a small size when you export them??

Last edited:
For this one I decided to go for a "high budget" entry where someone (a taxi driver in NYC) has found a relatively good condition Gordini that had been used for local club racing and decided to have a crack at the 24h of LeMons. Obviously, rubbing's racing, so there's some scratches and dents to show the battle scars of the race, where it placed pretty strongly overall! Not bad for an old French classic!

Have you checked your image size in the game? You might be taking them in low resolution and therefore they're a small size when you export them??
That might be the case here...toned down to low resolution, because high resolution often causes the system to crash when saving the photos

That might be the case here...toned down to low resolution, because high resolution often causes the system to crash when saving the photos
I only find the hi-res crash happens in race replays. In Scapes it's absolutely no problem to go full res. That said, one of my pics was a full res replay pic - I tried another and it crashed.

Back