The GT7 Livery Editor Competition #36 (24h of LeMons) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 67 comments
@Nerazzurri "Nyan purrfect", lol, puntastic

@Fox Eye and @Jammie dodger, welcome to the LEC, just a heads up that a 🤔 from Nuschel01 generally means please read the instructions for inserting photos and/or camera settings.

I advise using the link to the media section (in the instructions), add your photos, then click the little camera when posting; you'll see your photos and can just select them. There are instructions for other methods too

Nice liveries :)

Screenshot_20231113_064338_Google.jpg

Since some entries are showing us two bonus shots, others just one:
How is it meant? @Tuning_Maniac

BONUS PICTURE SETTINGS:
  • One racing shot from a Willow Springs track
Just one shot? Or in the sense of "at least one shot from a Willow Springs track"?

Since some entries are showing us two bonus shots, others just one:
How is it meant? @Tuning_Maniac

BONUS PICTURE SETTINGS:
  • One racing shot from a Willow Springs track
Just one shot? Or in the sense of "at least one shot from a Willow Springs track"?
As in every competition 2 bonus pictures are requested, so this should have been in the sense of ''at least one shot from a Willow Springs track''.

Sorry for the confusion

As I am pretty new to the forum and the LEC's, I have a question? Does the detail settings for dirt and damage fall under effects of the filter or effects rule. I Thought that it did as it changes the appearance for the vehicle. In a competition where a dirty damage car is encouraged or beneficial, wouldn't almost everybody have used them? Just wanting to know for future reference.

"Do not use any Filters or Effects at all and only the camera setting above within the allowed limits; the pictures are supposed to be as equal as possible for all entries and not give anyone who is a bit more savvy with the Scapes Camera an advantage! Try to stay as close as possible to how the video shows the shot to be taken!"

As I am pretty new to the forum and the LEC's, I have a question? Does the detail settings for dirt and damage fall under effects of the filter or effects rule. I Thought that it did as it changes the appearance for the vehicle. In a competition where a dirty damage car is encouraged or beneficial, wouldn't almost everybody have used them? Just wanting to know for future reference.

"Do not use any Filters or Effects at all and only the camera setting above within the allowed limits; the pictures are supposed to be as equal as possible for all entries and not give anyone who is a bit more savvy with the Scapes Camera an advantage! Try to stay as close as possible to how the video shows the shot to be taken!"
Good question, I know I had to remove rust on my VW Sambabus at the time, but I can't remember if the dust, damages and this kind of things were forbidden too.

If they are please let me know @Nuschel01 if I have to do my standard pics again and I will.

FINAL ENTRY

This is based on a real car which regularly appears in the 24h LeMons, it's an e28 5 series beemer, but the beemers were all too expensive so I put it on Silvia Q ... after 3 attempts, the first 2 having decided to self destruct. I spent hours yesterday trying to work from the last 2 and their backups, making a livery shouldn't make you so angry! When I saw the comp was still open I thought I'd give it one last go.

Anyway, it's a riff on the Dos Equis 'Most Interesting Man in the World' adverts, I think it's only in America but the ads are online if you're curious. The team who run the real car hook up a keg to the tap on the back and distribute free beer to their rivals, after the race I presume, but you never know, this is LeMons after all.

edit: I forgot to add the text in the decals for those who rely on translation services, and not at all because I arrogantly assume everyone has learnt English now that there's the internet :)

MOST INTERESTING CAR IN THE WORLD

If it ran you off the road, you would thank it

It once lapped its opponent in a drag race

*Instead of fines, parking enforcement leave tips under the wiper blades.

It is unequivocally against cheating... except LeMons or death.

After driving it and realizing he had driven the best, the Stig quit driving.

Its power is unfathomable, but shows a modest 149bhp on the dyno

*When a tire is punctured, air refuses to leave.

*After it was tested for roadworthiness, roads were declared unworthy.

It is priceless...but we got it for less than $500.

It doesn't always race, but when it does, it prefers LeMons.

There were a couple on the real car that referred to BMWs which I replaced (*)

Last edited:
Ok, here is my late entry...made that livery a while ago, and didn't get one single like when i shared it with the community back then, let's see what you guys think about it... ;)

One Question though: what do I have to do, for the pictures to enlargen when clicking on it...?
I havn't figured that one out so far...

Back