The GTA Online Roadtrip Club

Apparently not.

You were confused half the time, and when the room crashed you started making your own lobby, which you don't have jurisdiction to do.
Well a demolition derby is apparently not in the rules. Most of the things you were doing are not listed in the rules and are made up as we went. I was joined in the middle of the action and had no idea what you guys were doing because you guys never explained.

Well a demolition derby is apparently not in the rules. Most of the things you were doing are not listed in the rules and are made up as we went. I was joined in the middle of the action and had no idea what you guys were doing because you guys never explained.

I'm pretty sure @nascarfan1400 explained the derby rules to you right after you joined.

"Demolition Derby"

What really needed explained?

And I gave rules still...

Here's the theme for tonight's trips.

I shall pilot a "train" (a bus on the train tracks) and pick you guys up at your stations (find one). From then on, we will travel to the airport, where I shall fly us (without blowing up this time :guilty:) to Sandy Shores. From there we will cruise street legally and stop at stores and such along the way. Afterwards we will think of things to do as we go.

Interested? Join when I make the room in a small bit! :)

Here's the theme for tonight's trips.

I shall pilot a "train" (a bus on the train tracks) and pick you guys up at your stations (find one). From then on, we will travel to the airport, where I shall fly us (without blowing up this time :guilty:) to Sandy Shores. From there we will cruise street legally and stop at stores and such along the way. Afterwards we will think of things to do as we go.

Interested? Join when I make the room in a small bit! :)

Will we use our personal vehicles for that?

Someone give him a crew invite please.

If you make the sessions simply 'invite only' rather than crew only, anyone can join as long as they have an invite. Banned members in the GTP crew could join sessions if you set it to crew only.

Was my one session ban earlier today, or this one now?

Also, when am I teaching you Panto duping @nascarfan1400?

One more thing, please put it on Assisted Aim

Back