The GTA Online Roadtrip Club

Most of the guys who actually take care of the club have either left or are either on Ps4 or Pc. I'm only one with a direct connection with Nas which would put me in for giving you guys some fun ;)

How direct do you mean, are you guys in the same house or something :lol:
Yup, he's my brother. That's why the other we were dying from laughter because we were in our rooms and I came and I threw a small amount of salt on him and then he started chasing me and then we fell down and we went back and we started laughing like hell. His real name is ********_**********_*******! Naw I ain't telling you his real name cos he looking at me from the kitchen :eek:

He doesn't post most of the time anyways because he just tells me to post what he tells me to or else he'll take my money and give it to mom....

Yup, he's my brother. That's why the other we were dying from laughter because we were in our rooms and I came and I threw a small amount of salt on him and then he started chasing me and then we fell down and we went back and we started laughing like hell. His real name is ********_**********_*******! Naw I ain't telling you his real name cos he looking at me from the kitchen :eek:
post-20629-I-Dont-Believe-You-gif-Anchorm-JFIx.gif

Are you guys mad at me if i start something similar only for PC users ?

Maybe once a week or a Month , private lobby having fun doing stuff .

Is anyone against that ?

Are you guys mad at me if i start something similar only for PC users ?

Maybe once a week or a Month , private lobby having fun doing stuff .

Is anyone against that ?
I don't believe anyone would be unless you downright copy everything here. Go for it. 👍

Maybe what should be done is have a few active leaders, at least one per console, that way not as many players are left out?

With my recent acquisition of a Playstation 4 and several new options being opened to me, this club is going to be revived on PS4 very shortly. Probably will have a new thread, so keep your eyes peeled.
Great stuff! Now to just grind enough money for the Osiris...

I might take over this one, but that's like a 0.1% chance of happening. But I'm preety good at Gta and the guys on PS3 really want to do some of things we thought of...

Back