The GTA Online Roadtrip Club

Alright tell me if y'all like the idea of "Man Hunt" We all go to the woods of Paleto Bay and turn our brightness all the way down when night hits and we search for a group till Dawn.

Alright tell me if y'all like the idea of "Man Hunt" We all go to the woods of Paleto Bay and turn our brightness all the way down when night hits and we search for a group till Dawn.
If I had PS3 then yeah

How about we all turn our HUD off, select a player in the room to kill, give him a 2 minute grace period where he/she can escape/hide

Once he/she is killed, we select another player and start again.

We'd need quite some poeple to do that

How about we all turn our HUD off, select a player in the room to kill, give him a 2 minute grace period where he/she can escape/hide

Once he/she is killed, we select another player and start again.

We'd need quite some poeple to do that
Yah, Thats what I was testing out yesterday with some group of friends then we did the one in Paleto and they loved that. I'm gonna go talk to Nas if he found anyone

Tell me some suggestions, I'm open for anything Your wish might come true if it's reasonable ;)

A flying Z-Type with VTOL capability, dual miniguns mounted on the sides with explosive ammo, bulletproof everything, and a 200 MPH top speed on the ground? That's reasonable, right? :sly:

Tell me some suggestions, I'm open for anything Your wish might come true if it's reasonable ;)
I wish for a unicorn! :P

I'd quite like to do a straight up roadtrip and go around to some of SA's lesser visited spots while showing off our best cars.

We could also turn it into an enthusiast's road trip, where we take some nice sports cars and hit the best driving roads of San Andreas. Perhaps we could establish maybe 5 different bits of road as our targets, and when we get to each one we could have a unique challenge. Maybe a drift competition, an impromptu race, timed runs, drag races and highway pulls, a judged car show, or whatever other antics we can think up.

EDIT: In fact, yeah, I really want to do that. Drift competition on some really tight roads, drag races at Sandy Shores airfield, an impromptu race along a challenging stretch of road, a judged car show on the beach, and more.

If we're holding drift competitions, people will need to know how to actually drift. What will we be doing about AI cars getting in the way?

I wish for a unicorn! :P

I'd quite like to do a straight up roadtrip and go around to some of SA's lesser visited spots while showing off our best cars.

We could also turn it into an enthusiast's road trip, where we take some nice sports cars and hit the best driving roads of San Andreas. Perhaps we could establish maybe 5 different bits of road as our targets, and when we get to each one we could have a unique challenge. Maybe a drift competition, an impromptu race, timed runs, drag races and highway pulls, a judged car show, or whatever other antics we can think up.

EDIT: In fact, yeah, I really want to do that. Drift competition on some really tight roads, drag races at Sandy Shores airfield, an impromptu race along a challenging stretch of road, a judged car show on the beach, and more.
I can set some items like that and about the drag race and Sandy Shores...I have a strip by Lsia that looks a bit more pleasing to the eye ;)

If we're holding drift competitions, people will need to know how to actually drift. What will we be doing about AI cars getting in the way?
Drifting in GTA is pretty simple. Isn't it? Hopefully there's a road somewhere where the handbrake will suffice for less skilled drivers. As for traffic, I think of it as an added challenge.

Me and Nas are still looking around, if we could make the process faster we would.
Nas wants someone he can trust and with good internet, I fall for the first one but the second one is all Concasts fault :P

Well, Once I get my summer job I'll probably buy a Ps4 for Gt7 and buy Gta for it then I might get a decent pc as well

@Smurfybug If you're not going to organise it, I will. Shall I post it in this thread or make a new one?

Upon some thought, a separate thread would be better.

Last edited:
I would love to start it, believe me I would as I was on Gta today but Nas doesn't want me or anyone doing anything just yet.

Latest Posts

Back