The GTP Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge | Season 3! | Race Friday!Open 

Hi all. I've been chatting with Tommy about joining you guys, but I don't have a set work schedule (at least for the near future). If I'm able to show up on Fridays, it would most likely be between 4:30 and 5:00.

Isn't the BMW M4 a better car to use than M3? That was the "money glitch" car if I remember correctly. I never got to use it properly would like too. :sly:

Isn't the BMW M4 a better car to use than M3? That was the "money glitch" car if I remember correctly. I never got to use it properly would like too. :sly:
I believe cnd said it was funky compared to the others and isnt used in real life yet.

Will do. 👍 Do you guys run unofficial practice sessions on random days? By that I mean someone just setting up a lobby so that anyone willing and able can jump in and run some laps?
Yea man. I'll have one at some point this week between now and the race 👍

can you please sign me up for the Z34
Polar should have you down :)

I'm likely going to paint my Mazda in Yoshis' Mario Kart 8 colours :P(Light Green and Blue)
Don't be shooting any green or red shells at us (except polar take him out as much as you want) :lol:

@cnd01 don't worry I won't be using Red or Green shells but beware of anyone in 1st as I have something more evil :mischievous:.
Hopefully, I can get a Bullet Bill or two here to keep up with these guys :lol:

On topic: let's possibly get a test going Monday. Anyone interested?

How late will it be I won't be back home till 1am BST ish. (The Monday test)

Hey guys, what time is the test? I'm ready to go.

Ok, I found something abit off with the Mustang:

Horsepower: 450
Weight: 1319
PP: 526

Power:

Sports Computer
Isometric exhaust manifold
Sports catalytic converter
Intake tuning
Power limiter: 80.4

I applied all this but instead of the 450 HP, I'm getting 428 HP. Something's not right about this.

Ok, I found something abit off with the Mustang:

Horsepower: 450
Weight: 1319
PP: 526

Power:

Sports Computer
Isometric exhaust manifold
Sports catalytic converter
Intake tuning
Power limiter: 80.4

I applied all this but instead of the 450 HP, I'm getting 428 HP. Something's not right about this.
Oil change?

I haven't done that so that could be it. Would be nice if that would be mentioned in the OP, people will be thrown off if that small detail isn't included.

Edit: Yep, that was it.

Sure thing. Polar is busy today and tomorrow, but he'll get it posted @RACECAR

Test room will be open at 7 p.m. Eastern time by me. Add me on PSN cnd01 if you haven't already :)

Test room will be open at 7 p.m. Eastern time by me. Add me on PSN cnd01 if you haven't already :)
FR has been sent. 👍 With the exception of what's listed in the OP, can everything else be tinkered with on the cars?

Last edited:
FR has been sent. 👍 With the exception of what's listed in the OP, can everything else be tinkered with on the cars?
Sounds good man!

The parts list are the only things you can add to the cars. Tweaking of gears, differential, and suspension is totally fine and legal although all of my adjustments seem to be counterproductive :lol:

Back