The GTP Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge | Season 3! | Race Friday!Open 

Me and my girlfriend haven't spent much time together recently, and I've picked up a lot of work in the afternoons, right around when she's got free time before she starts work. Friday is sometimes her night off, but if she's working this Friday evening I'll make it. If not, I'll be spending time with her instead.

Edit~ I'll nab a spot in GS, sil vous plait. Also, who's in what cars at the moment?
I'm in a Yoshi Colours Mazda.

Me and my girlfriend haven't spent much time together recently, and I've picked up a lot of work in the afternoons, right around when she's got free time before she starts work. Friday is sometimes her night off, but if she's working this Friday evening I'll make it. If not, I'll be spending time with her instead.

Edit~ I'll nab a spot in GS, sil vous plait. Also, who's in what cars at the moment?
We've got 2 in Mustangs, one in a Nissan, and one BMW has been taken so far 👍

In ST, we've got a few Mazda's and a Honda taken

I may make it for this Friday but no promises... :P

I'll test the ST cars tomorrow.

I'm going to host a testing session in a bit going to do Daytona road first then Brands GP.

Edit: Room up: 1472-6681-3759-3052-1110

Last edited:
Put me down in ST with the BMW. :D

BTW, suspension, transmission and LSD changes are allowed or nah? Couldn't spot in the OP any mention of that.

Last edited:
Well I tested with tuning. Unsurprisingly I liked the Honda best so I'll be using that :P.

Double post but anyway, I've done a quick test with the BMW 135i (ST) at Daytona RC... I was able to do a lap under 2 minutes... Don't know how good that might say, but I'm confident for Friday. :D

I got under 2 mins too but how much under you'll have the find out on Friday ;). (If I make it.)

Huh bosses are being a little annoying, asked how likely it is I'll get away before 10. They said not sure but I'll be one of the last rushes to leave....

Okay guys. Race day. I'll have the room open by 5 Eastern today. I'll post the number and room title up as well. I look forward to seeing everyone today :)

I've also gotten under 2 mins in the Honda, but as neither Paul nor Michelin has said by exactly how much, I will also keep that a secret. I'm still feeling out the setup options for the car too, and I'm testing offline so there's ~2 seconds extra. Once I actually figure out what each component of the suspension influences, I can tune that little bit faster and better.

Put me in for Honda. @paulmac2k9, fancy pairing up?

I won't be there for all the rounds most likely. But I thought you were in GS storm?

Does that mean there only 3 GS cars now?

Heading home now. :)

Awesome racing this weekend. Tbw and I were super close and I think 2nd and 3rd from GS was tight aswell.

By the way, is it just me or do the Civics feel a bit overpowered?

Back