The GTP Final Fantasy Fan Club! (F³C)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • 195 comments
  • 12,000 views
Some great pics there.👍

If anyone else has some fan art, post post post!!!
 
Electric.......
More fan art.


Is she supposed to be asian. She looks asian in the game.

so does Garnet , Tifa, and Yuffie.
 
That's because the game is made by asians...
💡
 
Electric.......
Fanart.
Again.



I wish i could draw like that(it would take me a year to be able to draw like this).
 
Me too,that is why I collect drawings:to admire something I could never do....
 
I'm in!

@ Sub topic #1: The best character ever is without doubt Shadow from FF6. :D
 
Thought people might like an update (if no one knew already). FFVII: Advent Children has a release date in the us (and apparantly Europe too).www.gamespot.com
Now I know some have the Japanese version already but for the majority this'll be the first time to see the movie.
 
The interface doesn't seem like FF at all...not that I'm complaining.
 
Off topic: Mr.Deap I think your signiture is a little bit outside the guidlines. Might be wise to change accordingly.

On topic: Yeah it does remind me a little of FFXI's battle system.
 
Bee
Off topic: Mr.Deap I think your signiture is a little bit outside the guidlines. Might be wise to change accordingly.

On topic: Yeah it does remind me a little of FFXI's battle system.

Corrected
HTML:
[SIZE=1]Written by Mr Deap[/SIZE][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][SIZE=1]
[CENTER][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][I][SIZE=1]Last update 2/01/06[/SIZE]:bowdown:[/I][/SIZE][URL="https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=69984"][SIZE=3][B][I][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=blue][COLOR=royalblue]Enthusia Professional Racing[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue]Video Thread[/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B][/SIZE][/URL][/SIZE][I][SIZE=2]:bowdown:[/SIZE][SIZE=1]Last update 2/01/06[/SIZE][/I]
[I]:cheers:[/I][URL="http://media.putfile.com/Mr-Kitty-pwn-LSR_King-part-II"][I][COLOR=blue][B][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=green]Video of Rac3rX [/COLOR][COLOR=red]BEATEN [/COLOR][COLOR=black]in [/COLOR]G[COLOR=red]T[COLOR=black]4[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=magenta][COLOR=red]by[/COLOR] [/COLOR][COLOR=green]Mr kitty[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]:cheers:[/COLOR][/I][/URL][/CENTER]
[LEFT][SIZE=1][COLOR=slategray][URL="http://media.putfile.com/The-secret-to-race-fast"][I][FONT=Impact][COLOR=red][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=black]👍 Secret to race[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=blue][B]f[COLOR=purple]a[/COLOR][COLOR=magenta]s[/COLOR][COLOR=red]t[/COLOR][/B] [/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=black]reference video!!![/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/URL][I]👍 [/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/LEFT]
[CENTER][SIZE=1][COLOR=black][COLOR=darkorchid][I][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000]:O[/COLOR][/SIZE]!!!NEW!!![/I][/COLOR][URL="http://media.putfile.com/Enthusia-Professional-Racing19"][SIZE=2][FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=red][B][I]Enthusia [COLOR=red]Mr Deap[/COLOR] version intro video[/I][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/URL][URL="http://media.putfile.com/Enthusia-Professional-Racing19"][SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red][B][I][FONT=Century Gothic] feature [/FONT][COLOR=purple]Asian Kung-fu Generation [/COLOR][FONT=Century Gothic]music[/FONT][/I][/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/URL][/COLOR][I][COLOR=darkorchid]!!!NEW!!![/COLOR][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000]:O[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/SIZE][/CENTER]
[RIGHT][URL="https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=74297"][FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=seagreen][I]Mr Deap GT4 Drift videos[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/RIGHT]
[CENTER][FONT=Arial Black][I][COLOR=red][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000][URL="http://rapidshare.de/files/12076301/The_Nurb_with_the_wheel.wmv.html"]:eek:[/URL][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/I][/FONT][I][COLOR=red][B][URL="http://rapidshare.de/files/12076301/The_Nurb_with_the_wheel.wmv.html"][FONT=Arial Black][COLOR=royalblue]Enthusia[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]accuracy[/COLOR] Test with the [SIZE=3][COLOR=black]GT[/COLOR][/SIZE]-[SIZE=3][COLOR=red]R[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=3][COLOR=seagreen]32[/COLOR] [/SIZE][COLOR=red]VIDEO[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]on the[/COLOR] [COLOR=sienna]Nurb[/COLOR] [COLOR=black]Download[/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/B][/COLOR]:eek:[/I][/CENTER]
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
 
GTRacer4
The interface doesn't seem like FF at all...not that I'm complaining.
I'm hoping it'll have a widescreen option, but I doubt it will. And as I'll be getting the US game on import I don't need to worry about a sloppy PAL conversion which seems compulsory with FF games coming to Europe :grumpy: (though it MIGHT be different this time)!
 
just got it today:)

cloud9ho.jpg
 
BTW I love FF, and have played all games upto FFVII then IX and I want to play XII once released over here in the UK.

Click Me for all the latest vids of FFXII
 
Finally got to see FFVII: Advent Children. I liked it. Obviously very Japanese in its visual style and art, but that's okay. Fairly simple story but with plenty of nice touches connecting it to the game.
Quite incredible to watch the FMV's from the original game from some 10 years ago and seeing what can be done now.
Anyway, it was certainly a bit nostalgic and as I can be a little sentimental even the 'cheese' in the film was easy to swallow. glad I bought it as I'll be watching it again (well, until the Blue-ray version comes out, which almost certainly will)!
 
Guess what was recently announced at E3...



Final Fantasy XIII!





 
Wow that looks pretty damn good, but I didn't expect crap.
 
ceiling_fan
Guess what was recently announced at E3...



Final Fantasy XIII!



Man, Sony should remove those fake hud. really...
 
Sony can't remove the fake hud. That's all Square-Enix's work on a Squre-Enix game.
It's a teaser trailer. Will the game have a hud like that when complete? Probably not. But it may suggest the direction in which the game is heading in terms of design.
 
can you add me as a member too:)

i like Final Fantasy too:tup:
 
I'm kinda late to buy the movie, here as promise.

1114xv.jpg

1115zy.jpg


Too bad you gotta see the box on my 360. :sly:
 
Back