The GTP Unofficial 2020 US Elections Thread

GTPlanet Exit Poll - Which Presidential Ticket Did You Vote For?

• Trump/Pence

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Jorgensen/Cohen

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Hawkins/Walker

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • La Riva/Freeman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De La Fuente/Richardson

• Blankenship/Mohr

• Carroll/Patel

• Simmons/Roze

• Charles/Wallace

• Other

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would like to ask, probably again, what is the difference in law between sedition and treason? Sedition is easier to prosecute, sure, so what's the threshold?

lol

FixAHBNWAAUOGxj.png

I would like to ask, probably again, what is the difference in law between sedition and treason? Sedition is easier to prosecute, sure, so what's the threshold?
As I understand it (so, grain of salt), treason necessitates an act of betrayal against the government, as (but not necessarily limited to) trade in materials of state interest, and that tends to mean one who serves or served as an agent of the state.

Last edited:
Oh, he's a pirate then? Probably should've charged him with trying to mutiny the US.

Yarrrr matey, off tah Davey Jones's locker with ya!

That Marshall Law is a slippery fella. He might not have appreciated being invoked.

Seriously, WTF? No wonder the GOP is so concerned with making a case that the Twitter Files are proof of seditious conspiracy against Trump as it sounds like it may have been staged as a distraction from this.

Last edited:
More like he was intent on tekken it over.

Last edited:
Not sure Sammo could storm the capitol on his own. I thought they were talking about sending in this guy:

Crime_and_Punishment_Marshal_Law_Takes_Manhattan_Vol_1_1.jpg

Last edited:
TB
ROO! ROO! ROO! ROO! ROO!

Also, shameless Toyes plug.

(Mild profanity buried in the background at one point.)

"Remember Chevy, Pat, Arsenio, Dennis and Jon
Peppy pop pundits -POOF- where have they gone?
Remember Chevy, Pat, Arsenio, Dennis and Jon
Early KOs, Dave and Jay battle on"

I think it's my favorite song by them. It's so danged catchy.

ROO! ROO! ROO! ROO! ROO!

Also, shameless Toyes plug.

(Mild profanity buried in the background at one point.)

"Remember Chevy, Pat, Arsenio, Dennis and Jon
Peppy pop pundits -POOF- where have they gone?
Remember Chevy, Pat, Arsenio, Dennis and Jon
Early KOs, Dave and Jay battle on"

I think it's my favorite song by them. It's so danged catchy.

One of my fav ever live rap vids:

The BBC is reporting that the 6th January committee will recommend charging Donald Trump with insurrection. The Department of Justice is not obliged to follow the recommendation.

Mr Trump denies wrongdoing. On Friday his spokesman, Steven Cheung, said in a statement: "The January 6th un-Select Committee held show trials by Never Trump partisans who are a stain on this country's history."

The committee will also recommend charges of obstruction and conspiracy to defraud.

I give it a day before Rupar gets banned again for "doxxing".

Three Utah brothers seeking to overturn the results of the 2020 election and return Donald Trump to the White House will not have their long-shot lawsuit heard by the U.S. Supreme Court.

The litigation, Brunson v. Adams et. al., claimed nearly 400 members of Congress violated their oaths of office by not investigating claims of voter fraud in the 2020 election and voting to certify Joe Biden’s win.

Raland Brunson, the lead plaintiff in the suit, along with brothers Loy and Deron, asked for those members of Congress, along with President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris, to be removed from office and barred from ever running again. Similarly, former Vice President Mike Pence would also be banned from holding another elective office.

In an order published Monday, the Supreme Court said it would not hear the Utahns’ case.

On Friday, a small group of Bronson’s supporters met outside the Supreme Court in hopes of encouraging justices to hear their arguments.

The suit also ignored the order of presidential succession laid out in the Constitution by asking that Donald Trump be made eligible to return to the White House.

According to Deron Brunson, lawmakers’ refusal to look into election fraud claims was akin to treason and an “act of war” against the United States. No credible evidence has been presented of widespread fraud during the 2020 presidential election or that it impacted the outcome.

The suit also asked for more than $2.9 billion in tax-free damages.

The Brunsons did not immediately respond to a request for comment about the ruling.

On social media, Raland Brunson set the stage for Monday’s denial. “Don’t think for a second that my brothers and I are not prepared for denial. We’ve got plenty of chess pieces still at play and we still have our queen,” he wrote on his Facebook page.

Following Monday’s decision, Raland expressed disappointment on Facebook but said they planned to ask the court to reconsider.

The case was initially dismissed by a federal judge for lack of standing. The brothers appealed the decision to the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals but were denied, leading to Monday’s denial by the Supreme Court.

Several media figures on the far right were hyping the case in the days leading up to Monday’s decision, including some prominent influencers in the QAnon conspiracy theory movement.

Back