The GTP Unofficial 2020 US Elections Thread

GTPlanet Exit Poll - Which Presidential Ticket Did You Vote For?

• Trump/Pence

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Jorgensen/Cohen

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Hawkins/Walker

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • La Riva/Freeman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De La Fuente/Richardson

• Blankenship/Mohr

• Carroll/Patel

• Simmons/Roze

• Charles/Wallace

• Other

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hee hee... just under a month until MyPillow Guy's "Reinstatement Day" and the tight has already drawn up a plan of "action" to overthrow the last presidential election.

Senate has to vote 2/3 for removal from office.

Last edited:
Senate has to vote 2/3 for removal from office.
Isn't that only the case for a sitting President? Fantasy Land plans involve delegitimising Biden's presidency by releasing the Kraken that the evil MSM and commie judges have suppressed so far.

Isn't that only the case for a sitting President? Fantasy Land plans involve delegitimising Biden's presidency by releasing the Kraken that the evil MSM and commie judges have suppressed so far.
I'm just explaining why in reality it won't work. There's another reason too, which is that I don't think Biden and Harris can be convicted as a group in order to interrupt appointing a new vice president.

By step 4 Trump would be the legitimate president if I've read it right. At that point would Biden still need a 2/3 majority to impeach him? Assuming this is the case perhaps the Dems are supposed to repent and support the new old president anyway. 🤷🏽‍♂️

By step 4 Trump would be the legitimate president if I've read it right. At that point would Biden still need a 2/3 majority to impeach him? Assuming this is the case perhaps the Dems are supposed to repent and support the new old president anyway. 🤷🏽‍♂️
No, the election was certified by the electoral college and is in the books. At this point even if somehow Trump stating that he won legitimately proved beyond a doubt that he did, he's still not president. If somehow this step made biden no longer president (which is fantasy land), then there would be no need to impeach him and remove him from office, so the crazy-card there assumes he's still the sitting president.

I don't know, it seems to me that they would be more successful in storming the Capitol than this.

Yeah, looks like they must've thrown that impeach step in to indulge their childish desire for petty, spiteful revenge.

Not according to your Constitution. They just need a majority of votes. Either party can nominate anyone.

At any rate their plan only mentions electing a "trusted Conservative" to the role, not Adderalf. I'm too scared to visit that website to find out any more.
Riiiiight. So the whole thing still hinges on Step 1 which is nonsensical. It requires numerous House members to "flip sides" to give Republicans a supposed majority, at which point every single one of those people would have to agree to go against hundreds of years of precedent to elect a Speaker who is not a participating representative. Then like Danoff said, if all that works, Trump can not then be "reinstated" until the sitting President and VP are removed by 2/3 senate majority. Once Biden is removed, Harris takes his seat and Trump becomes VP (maybe, or if not then Harris as president would nominate her VP, idk). Either way this is a ridiculous process.

Last edited:
Riiiiight. So the whole thing still hinges on Step 1 which is nonsensical. It requires numerous House members to "flip sides" to give Republicans a supposed majority, at which point every single one of those people would have to agree to go against hundreds of years of precedent to elect a Speaker who is not a participating representative. Then like Danoff said, if all that works, Trump can not then be "reinstated" until the sitting President and VP are removed by 2/3 senate majority. Once Biden is removed, Harris takes his seat and Trump becomes VP (maybe, or if not then Harris as president would nominate her VP, idk). Either way this is a ridiculous process.
This will all be much less funny in 2022 when republicans presumably manage to take back both the House and the Senate. I would not be surprised to find out that Biden gets impeached for... essentially nothing. But I don't see removal from office happening.

Last edited:
This will all be much less funny in 2022 when republicans presumably manage to take back both the House and the Senate. I would not be surprised to find out that Biden gets impeached for... essentially nothing. But I don't see removal from office happening.
And it will be MTG submitting the move for impeachment. Because she has already done one.

You posted a Legal Eagle video upthread which concluded that if Trump isn't impeached for inciting insurrection, it's unlikely any president will ever be impeached on a lesser charge. They can vote to impeach but I don't know what charge Biden can be legally found guilty of.

You posted a Legal Eagle video upthread which concluded that if Trump isn't impeached for inciting insurrection, it's unlikely any president will ever be impeached on a lesser charge. They can vote to impeach but I don't know what charge Biden can be legally found guilty of.
Well impeachment is not really a legal process, it's a political one. And while I don't think it's likely any impeached president will be removed from office, that's for political reasons rather than consistent legal standards. I don't think the particular charges would get in the way of republicans removing democrats from office, but they don't have the votes.

Normal people.

To be fair, the vulgarities and threats directed at Pelosi that MacFarlane refers to in the clip probably aren't so much about misogyny as they are about the perception that she represents the opposition; she was part of the effort to impeach their bronzer daddy, after all.

Last edited:
Once Biden is removed, Harris takes his seat and Trump becomes VP (maybe, or if not then Harris as president would nominate her VP, idk). Either way this is a ridiculous process.
The Speaker stays Speaker, the new president nominates a VP who then has to be confirmed in the House and the Senate. At least this was the playbook after Ford became president. He himself got also confirmed by the House and the Senate as VP before, after his VP predecessor resigned. He's the only person to serve as president without being elected to either the presidency or the vice presidency, rather funny scenario he got himself into back in the early '70s.

Last edited:
Okay...what is that emoji supposed to be? Pre-update, the emojis had names but the file location is seemingly random alphanumeric. Context here isn't really helping either.
When I right click (or rather long press) on it it says "face screaming in fear (scream)" - I posted it in response to the guy who likes to kick pregnant women and wants to hide his ankle bracelet.

Last edited:
When I right click (or rather long press) on it it says "face screaming in fear (scream)"
:cheers:
I posted it in response to the guy who likes to kick pregnant women and wants to hide his ankle bracelet.
Oh yeah, it's despicable. A number of respondents to the thread have posited, astutely, that he likely purports to be "pro-life."

For those who don't click through, Michael Flynn and Mike Lindell are also on the list.

But what will this letter accomplish? The letterhead is intimidating but the substance of the letter seems to carry little authority. The language, format, and lack of legally enforceable ultimatums are all distinctly different than communications I've had from the FAA, for example. In those examples, it's made painfully clear that the FAA controls my ability to operate pending their approval but obviously this letter does not threaten Cyber Ninjas's business license or whatever they have.

Last edited:
For those who don't click through, Michael Flynn and Mike Lindell are also on the list.

But what will this letter accomplish? The letterhead is intimidating but the substance of the letter seems to carry little authority. The language, format, and lack of legally enforceable ultimatums are all distinctly different than communications I've had from the FAA, for example. In those examples, it's made painfully clear that the FAA controls my ability to operate pending their approval but obviously this letter does not threaten Cyber Ninjas's business license or whatever they have.
Sure, I'd like it to have teeth, but Cyber Ninjas was given this task by the law and order party, so they're definitely going to comply, right?

Right?

This is fun.

Language warning for Wheeler's thread referred to by Reilly, as it cites the unhinged Trumper's (this may be redundant) own words.

Here's a snippet.

20210715_115752.png

Always with the Nazis.

Wheeler refers to it as an email in the screenshot above, but being in the context of a voicemail message Fellows left for the mother of a pretrial services officer that also has him discussing his genitalia, this is likely a slip.

Edit: I almost forgot. Fellows was arrested on two more separate occasions since his release on bond following his initial arrest eleven days after the riot.

Last edited:
This is fun.

Language warning for Wheeler's thread referred to by Reilly, as it cites the unhinged Trumper's (this may be redundant) own words.

Here's a snippet.

View attachment 1067749

Always with the Nazis.

Wheeler refers to it as an email in the screenshot above, but being in the context of a voicemail message Fellows left for the mother of a pretrial services officer that also has him discussing his genitalia, this is likely a slip.

Edit: I almost forgot. Fellows was arrested on two more separate occasions since his release on bond following his initial arrest eleven days after the riot.

Yup, I'll say it again. NOT a patriot. They need to keep being told that they are NOT the "good guys" they think they are.

Yup, I'll say it again. NOT a patriot. They need to keep being told that they are NOT the "good guys" they think they are.
Yeah, you try to convince them of that. It may not be effective, but I get boundless joy out of mocking the ****ers.

They're not going to listen - the challenge gets them fired up. The culture of these people is inflammatory, they thrive on criticism and challenges.

What needs to happen is they need to be in jail.

Edit: @TexRex Here's my go at a messed up idea nearly as bad as theirs: These people should be freed, but monitored, and guided into some sort of situation where they have the opportunity to choose to make a horrible decision or not. See what happens. If they're terrible then boom, to the brig they go.

@TexRex Here's my go at a messed up idea nearly as bad as theirs: These people should be freed, but monitored, and guided into some sort of situation where they have the opportunity to choose to make a horrible decision or not. See what happens. If they're terrible then boom, to the brig they go.
Or...moonshot...hang the ****ers for treason.

I mean...I maintain that while they perpetrated an act of terrorism--as in textbook definition--what they did doesn't actually rise to treason as defined by the Constitution and therefore doesn't warrant such a punishment, but if we're talking about what to do with them, why not stick to the greatest hits? It's not like they exercised restraint when talking about what to do with those with whom they disagreed.

Another book revelation. Wish some of these sources had had the guts to speak out when the impeachment hearing was taking place.

Last edited:
Or...moonshot...hang the ****ers for treason.

I mean...I maintain that while they perpetrated an act of terrorism--as in textbook definition--what they did doesn't actually rise to treason as defined by the Constitution and therefore doesn't warrant such a punishment, but if we're talking about what to do with them, why not stick to the greatest hits? It's not like they exercised restraint when talking about what to do with those with whom they disagreed.
If America is ever truly going to be great again, we need to bring back practices that illustrate our strength and determination.

Like lynching people we don't like. and the Republicans go wild, rah rah rah

Last edited:
🤣

This one may actually better than the last. Thread.

It's Colorado. It's Dominion.

This is fun:

Last edited:
Back