The GTPlanet 1/4 MILE Record thread!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter mafia_boy
  • 1,251 comments
  • 171,814 views
Can't wait for the lists to get updated!! I want to be first place for at least a little while before texan beats me :P ... and 11.4 civic :O
 
HPA Motorsports Stage II R32 `04 10.601
Mercedes SL 65 AMG `04 10.452
S2000 Type V `01 10.394
Chrysler Crossfire 04` 10.372
Nissan 350Z Roadster 10.238
VW Golf IV R32 `03 10.111
Toyota Celica GT-FOUR `98 10.013
Nissan 300ZX 2seater `89 09.657
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR GSR 09.386

Will post more once i break 8's
 
HPA Motorsports Stage II R32 `04 10.601
Mercedes SL 65 AMG `04 10.452
S2000 Type V `01 10.394
Chrysler Crossfire 04` 10.372
Nissan 350Z Roadster 10.238
VW Golf IV R32 `03 10.111
Toyota Celica GT-FOUR `98 10.013
Nissan 300ZX 2seater `89 09.657
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR GSR 09.386

Will post more once i break 8's
 
You guys need pics to verify all of that.

What rally gives you the Toyota RSC? I sold that sucker long ago. I think I still have the consumer prototype one though.
 
All times need a picture to verify :) and your not cheating if you use TCS, its up to the user if they wish to use it or not.
 
What rally gives you the Toyota RSC? I sold that sucker long ago. I think I still have the consumer prototype one though.


SPECIAL CONDITION HALL - EASY

Capri Rally ---->TOYOTA RSC Rally Raid Car '02

Ice Arena ---->TOYOTA RSC '01


I-R
 
hey i got some over here

civic spoon 11.470
accord coupe 06 11.609
crx 91 12.201
dc5 11.644
skyline v-spec ll nur 02 8.226
rx-7 RZ 93' 8.84

just a couple, as soon as I buy a new ps2, I will updating and posting new ones. see ya


i cant find my pendrive, so i cant post the photos until I play again.. but i got one pic right here from when i was setting the dc5
 
1st off.....unique-shadow and texanidiot, I will give you every single setting of my 11.6 FF cars and you can verify or deny it yourself. ;)

2ndly, Jspoon, all I can say is W-O-W!! I'm getting my Teggy out again and chasing your 11.691. Tied #2 officially, and provisional #1, #2 & #3 with those times.

3rd, diablo man, your time is Top 10 Spec-C.....that's it.

Driftdriver, your SL65 is a second off pace.


The RSC Road car is being used with TCS.....I'll take the TCS off for the folks who aren't happy!! :p

At the moment, I'm waiting for connection at home from the technician so I'm at a mates house just checking up quickly before I update....figured I'd add my 5c in for the times.

Be back very soon, have to take off for a few minutes (Australia Day here today so it's party time!! :D ) and will update after that.

C yas!! Mafs!!

*added bit* Now I have to edit my signature....not the only 11.6 FF driver anymore. :)
 
Ciao

Times for ecudo, Spc C, infinity

(((---RACE CARS ETC.---)))
when i make the video I'll post my best 400m with escudo ;)

7,144 - I-Runner - Suzuki Escudo Dirt Trial Car '98
(in one of my previous POST there's a video of 7.145 with escudo)


(((----SPEC C TOP 10----)))

7,656 - Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi spec C '04


(((---LIGHT TRUCK/SUV's---)))

9.461 - Infiniti FX45 Concept '02 (without TCS)


I-R
 
:yuck: So far ive been putting ny nissan steaga down the runway and the best i got with everything i could buy on it i got a 9.976 but b4 i had an r34 nur which ran a best of 7.978 and an escudo what ran 6.998 but then i had corrupt data and had to start again:scared: :crazy: :ouch: :grumpy: :guilty:
 
i got a 2004 subaru impreza sedan wrx sti spec c(4wd 591 hp 501 torque) that ran 7.861sec at las vegas drag strip
 
All the times need pics to get on the list. Im gonna try out the Rally RSC later this week
 
i got the pic
here they go

SPOON CIVIC


ACCORD COUPE


DC5 TYPE R


CRX 91




that was a best of 3 runs
 
Right here is a picture which I find is quite funny as it shows the car crossing the line a time of only 3.54 seconds then milliseconds after it showed 9999.99999 seconds. Strange
 
New FF fast time
stidriver - Accord Coupe EX - 11.656
stidriveraccordcoupe400vp4.jpg


Mafia_boy my cobra time from post #9 is missing and the buick time is listed wrong.
 
Right here is a picture which I find is quite funny as it shows the car crossing the line a time of only 3.54 seconds then milliseconds after it showed 9999.99999 seconds. Strange

Have a photo of the times screen?
 
Fraid not. As I said the offcial time was about 12 seconds. I wasnt driving to be quick mainly artistic. It just happened to be that it said a really quick time.
Sorry for getting your hopes up.
 
Fraid not. As I said the offcial time was about 12 seconds. I wasnt driving to be quick mainly artistic. It just happened to be that it said a really quick time.
Sorry for getting your hopes up.

I need some one to beat 6 seconds so I don't feel like such an outcast. :lol:
 
Okay, let's do some top-up's.

JSpoon - #1, #2 & #3 FF are yours.
stidriver - You have #4 FF (you were 3 posts late with your Accord time), and your Cobra time was already there (#6 FR) but fixed your Buick time up.

And just when I'd beaten the previous Type R photo time too (11.688 @ 231km/h). The Civic looked doubtful to me to get 11.4's (PB 4 me - 11.616 @ 228km/h - no, I'm not posting that time until I hit 11.50's at minimum) but the proof shows me up. At the moment, I'm trying to get some other players back into the game, namely the 147GTA, EP3 CTR & Peugeot 406. Try the following times.

147GTA - 11.739 @ 225km/h
CTR EP3 - 11.743 @ 227km/h
406 V6 - 11.806 @ 219km/h w/ 44000km on the clock.

All done using my FF tuning guide that's in another part of the forum.

All others, have patience........I'm updating the times after I finish this post, just had too much going on at home and around me to even think of updating.
Actually have 4 screens going right now to update. :dopey:

20 min later: Something I'm looking at while I'm updating.......why hasn't anyone raced class racing, nor tried the RSC road car?? I'm shocked you don't believe that RSC > FX45. Updated all the SUV times aswell.

Oh, and texanidiot - you HAD #1 & #2....you are #1 & #4 at the end of this post.

Until next time, please tell me if I've missed anything and keep racing hard boys and girls. :)

Mafs!!
 
'88 iroc-z camaro with racing chip, racing intake and exuaste, and super soft race tires- 14.431
 
Well I slaughtered the Capri rally with a hopped up Subi, so Im gonna try the RSC now.
 
IMG_07221.jpg



my fastest thus far with that RSC. Its a tad sluggish off the line for me, but I malso fine tuning this trani to get it to shift where I want... and its taking awhile.
 
I managed to get my Toyota 7 race car to hit 7.729 in the quarter.. I forget the trap speed, but it's fast. :lol:

0-60 in just 1.583. :D


Cheers,
Jetboy
 
damn that's fast and it isn't 4wd!
i though the Delta S4 was fast. it hits 60 after just 2.0 s
 
Back