The GTPlanet Banner Contest Part 2

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 106 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Troy-I only made one...I might try a couple more, but the one up there is the best I can do I think.

Stevie-I used Photoshop elements, then croped the pic(which is one of the wallpapers I'm giving away in MAZ)to the right size, and it just happened that the middle of the pic is what is show there. Then added the text, using the Mazda emblem as the "dot", made it the Gran Turismo colors, and then added the slogan and made it look like metal.

RUF-no not at all....well a little...yea I feel left out. I really just wanted to know how good I did on it...

Originally posted by MazKid

RUF-no not at all....well a little...yea I feel left out. I really just wanted to know how good I did on it...

That's cool, ;) I think your new one is pretty good. I especially like the way you've smudged out the car.

I didn't smudge it out, that's how the pic is(ohh great, now I'm saying that I don't have smudging skills...).

Originally posted by MazKid
I didn't smudge it out, that's how the pic is(ohh great, now I'm saying that I don't have smudging skills...).

You don't have smudging skills! (Look, now I'm saying it!)

here's a banner I just made:

Attachments

• gtp banner3.jpg
    gtp banner3.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 127
Very nice! :eek: Damn, you're getting competitive there, nice professional look. :cheers:

Here's my bat at it... I'm not gonna win, but oh well. :P

Attachments

• jagban.jpg
    jagban.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 74
Here's 'nuther sucky one...

Attachments

• r8ban.jpg
    r8ban.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 236
here's another:

Attachments