The GTPlanet Banner Contest Part 2

• Thread starter sn00pie
  • 106 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I can't decide which one of mine...I like the crisp look of the yellow 6, but the RX-8 looks good too...

I think I'm gonna go with the yellow 6...unless anyone wants to tell me otherwise...

Originally posted by GCstyle
Is it too late for me to put an entry?

Nope, you've got untill 16:00CET (which I'm probably not gonna make anyway). :D

Say... you've got untill tonight! :)

Originally posted by MazKid
I wasn't going to open a poll, but I think that since this is for the people of GTP(a banner from this thread is going on GTP isn't it?), so with me, it's up to everyone else...

I don't think so MazKid :) Unless Jordan decides otherwhise. ;)

I'm lost ... what's our deadline? I can make some more but ... whatever. It's kind of cool using all my images that didn't work for a square (avatar) in something long and narrow.

~LoudMusic

I know! :D

Listen guys, I'm not gonna make 16:00 CET so It's gonna have to be between 20:00 and 22:00 CET, sorry for the inconvenience I guess...

Originally posted by LoudMusic
I'm lost ... what's our deadline? I can make some more but ... whatever. It's kind of cool using all my images that didn't work for a square (avatar) in something long and narrow.

~LoudMusic

Right, you still have to pick one Loud!!

You still have a few hours... ;)

Jordan, if you're here, can you use the banner that wins? I think it would be cool.

here's another one....it's not better than the other ones though...

Attachments

• gtp banner10.jpg
    gtp banner10.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 30
alright, RUF, I'm gonna go with the yellow 6(not the one I just posted, the last one on the list of all of them)as my final entry...

I hope I win!

Say, what does the winner get?

NO MORE BANNERS AS OF...... NOW!!!!

(Except if you've already began working on it and you think you can finish it within the next hour!)

The absolute deadline has been set at 19:00 CET ! ! !

Originally posted by MazKid
alright, RUF, I'm gonna go with the yellow 6(not the one I just posted, the last one on the list of all of them)as my final entry...

I hope I win!

Say, what does the winner get?

The winner takes the pride! Orrr, maybe Jordan will be generous enough to use the winning banner for the forums a while... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back